Kings Island Will Unveil Its 2009 Attraction TODAY, Join the Haunt Scare Team, Starlight Sale & More!

It's big... It's steel... and IT'S COMING!! There are only a few hours remaining until Kings Island unveils the long-awaited 2009 project and rumors, speculation and excitement are running ramped!

Want to be the first to know what’s in store for what will be the meanest ride in the history of Kings Island? Today, August 6th at 2:00pm, Kings Island will be unveiling details of this steel monster at a press conference in Rivertown and everyone is invited as this horse is finally let out of the barn!

Can’t be there today? You can still be one of the first to know about the announcement by joining the KICentral Mobile Club. Members of the Mobile Club will be alerted immediately as details are revealed about the new attraction!

WANTED: Warm-hearted employer seeks cold-blooded employees! Halloween Haunt is right around the corner and now is the time for all Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Undead Cowboys, Mummies, Demented Clowns, Pirates, Seers, Sideshow Performers, and the Living Dead to come to Kings Island and be a part of the most evil and terrifying Halloween Haunt ever! Casting calls are Fridays 3:00 – 7:00pm and Saturdays 1:00 – 5:00pm. For more information, go to Kings Island’s official website www.visitkingsisland.com/jobs

Come to Kings Island after 5pm and save big! Kings Island is now having a Starlight Sale in which you can purchase heavily discounted tickets valid after 5pm at Kings Island’s official web site visitkingsisland.com!

Start your day at Kings Island with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters at Kings Island’s Character Breakfast! The breakfast is held daily from 9:00am until 10:30am and features an assortment of scrambled eggs, French toast sticks, bacon, sausage, fresh cut fruit, assorted cereal, milk, orange juice, and coffee. Each group in attendance will receive a free 8x10 photo to remember their experience. Click here to add the Nickelodeon Character Breakfast to your admission ticket to Kings Island!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

are u going to the park Railrider? If anyone wants a riding partner that day, I am going down to the Island, anyone want to meet up?

Unfortunately not. Im stuck in the office today, not even my own office, but Im still stuck at work. Will be lurking here for all of my updates.

Believe me, the KIC staff will be at the official announcement today, and will update this site as soon as possible with all the details on this new ride. Unfortunately, I will be the only KIC staff member not in attendance today, as I am at my co-op job until 5pm! But I plan on heading up to the park after I get off, to ride a couple rides.

I'm at my co-op, and plan on coming up to the park in September for a couple rides. Dang Wisconsin...

Oh, but I have Hades, which makes up for it.

Yeah, Hades looks pretty amazing. How would you rate it compared to the Voyage and The Beast and *insert other wooden coasters you've been on here*?