countdown clock

SamDiZZLe3361

oh,well my time is very wrong.I just changed it to july 5 2007,it says 397 days,and 5 hrs,and 30 mins! And now I changed it to January 1st 1980! I cant read how many days! Sorry to burst everyones bubble but when it hits 1:00,its says 13 hours left.Just cahnge your date and time to 8/6/08 and to 1:00.Sorry.

oh,well my time is very wrong.I just changed it to july 5 2007,it says 397 days,and 5 hrs,and 30 mins! And now I changed it to January 1st 1980! I cant read how many days! And now I changed it to 8.6.08! The countdown is finished for me! I now know what its like,WOW!

hahahahahahahaha. yeah, mine sais 2 hours, weird

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but when it hits 1:00,its says 13 hours left.Just cahnge your date and time to 8/6/08 and to 1:00.Sorry.

Not sure if your bursting everyones bubble... they just to have put that there because earlier when I did that it did nothing. I think they're doing this to mess with us IMHO

Maybe. But they could have simply put the time of the press conference on the home page instead of the timer.

I'm sure something will be revealed. I can't imagine otherwise. And if not, then I wouldn't think it was very funny of them to do that.

UPDATE!

I just visited the site and was greeted to something new

It's now set to the 2 O'clock Press Conference time

and...

When you enter the site the box shakes like crazy and you get people screaming and the eye staring at you.

Holy s***!!! I just opened up the homepage for Kings Island and I almost had a heart attack!! :| Did that scare you when the box started shaking and people started screaming? I had my speakers up way too loud....wow.....my heart is still pounding from that...lol! But how cool was that anyway?! :D

~Ash

Holy s***!!! I just opened up the homepage for Kings Island and I almost had a heart attack!! :| Did that scare you when the box started shaking and people started screaming? I had my speakers up way too loud....wow.....my heart is still pounding from that...lol! But how cool was that anyway?! :D

~Ash

It happened to me too.

I visited almost 7 minutes ago and my heart still has some pounding going.

That should be my new alarm clock.

I got on my computer at 11:55. At that time the countdown clock said 1 hour 5 minutes left. I decided to leave it open for the next hour and move on to other things. Well, I got a surprise at midnight when I heard a scream, I minimized what I was doing and saw a flash of white on the KI page but I couldn't quite tell what it was, then the clock reset to countdown to 2:00. Only 14 hours 30 minutes left now... I'll be there!

It no longer screams for me either

It doesn't do it for me anymore either....and right when I saw it I was on the phone with my brother and he was like 'why are you freaking out?' and I told him to go check the website and it didn't do it for him either. I guess we got a special treat...lol.

~Ash