The Official Diamondback Thread

teenageninja

Yeah, the important part is that it builds interest in and excitement about the ride. When I visited the park on the 8th, people were lining the window when I arrived and when I left.

I agree...I was at KI for a short time Saturday and all day yesterday and every time I walked past the glass case not only were people in a bewildered amazement about what they were seeing, but the crowds were very big and getting very excited!!

A lot of times I did have to point out the train to people as it was going up the lift since it is kind of hard to notice, but being at KI this weekend for the first time in a while (due to my growing amount of traveling to other parks in other states I've never been to) and talking to GP'ers this weekend, I can tell you the GP will freakin' love this coaster next year AND absolutely have no idea what to expect as so few GP'ers have ever been on a real B&M hyper, which at this point Raging Bull doesn't count!!

Being at KI next season will be awesome for sure to see the GP's reactions and get to talk to them about it!....provided D-back is, in fact, anything like Behemoth, which I'm hoping it should be!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty shocking that it was noticed, I wouldn't have noticed it if I looked at it 1000 times probably.

If I hadn't been told about it, I wouldn't have noitced either. I was talking to the Coaster Dynamix crew and they made it a point to tell me that the helix had to be made that way, in order for the model to be portable. They also said the model should have gone out after the second hill even more, but that too, had to be modified in order to move the model.

Yeah I’m a bit confused with the Hot and Semi-Hot description too, in the first photo she is wearing a pink top that would be semi-hot, right? And the second photo she has a red top on that would be hot, right? I don’t know just trying to help and speaking of trying to help Jmik22 there used to be a thread running around here that members could post there personal photos of the construction site (which was a lot of fun BTW) but it got closed because of lack of photos or something like that.

^

Geesh that reminds me of the Department of Homeland Securities color coded threat level. Are we at fuscia or something like that.

Acutually currently at Elevated level Yellow

Heh, reminds me of Lewis Black. "And the worst part is they have to color code it like we're in f***ing kindergarten!"

Yeah I’m a bit confused with the Hot and Semi-Hot description too, in the first photo she is wearing a pink top that would be semi-hot, right? And the second photo she has a red top on that would be hot, right? I don’t know just trying to help and speaking of trying to help Jmik22 there used to be a thread running around here that members could post there personal photos of the construction site (which was a lot of fun BTW) but it got closed because of lack of photos or something like that.

It wasn't about what was worn, but more about who was wearing said outfits.