Crypt anf Flight deck

elizabethdyt

Can anyone give me details on these two rides. I used to Love roller coasters but as I get older I amnot as big as of a fan. However my nephew who is a really tall 9 year old loves them. He is to young to go around KI w/o me. So I have agreed to go with him on these rides. I have been trying to make a list of coasters that I am willing to ride. The website is not all that detailed on some rides.

I am most courious about crypt and Flight Deck. Can someone tell me all about these two rides. Do they have all ther rides listed on the KI website under rides and attractions because it sems like they are missing some.

Sorry for all the questions....Thanks

Can anyone give me details on these two rides. I used to Love roller coasters but as I get older I amnot as big as of a fan. However my nephew who is a really tall 9 year old loves them. He is to young to go around KI w/o me. So I have agreed to go with him on these rides. I have been trying to make a list of coasters that I am willing to ride. The website is not all that detailed on some rides.

I am most courious about crypt and Flight Deck. Can someone tell me all about these two rides. Do they have all ther rides listed on the KI website under rides and attractions because it sems like they are missing some.

Sorry for all the questions....Thanks

You have to be 48" tall to ride Flight Deck, but 54" to ride The Crypt.

The Crypt is not a coaster, but rather a Top Spin type ride.

Here is the link so you can look at each ride.

http://www.pki.com/attractions/category.cfm?ac_id=18

Flight Deck would be a nice ride for you and your nephew to go on. My oldest son is 8 and likes Flight Deck alot. It gets up enough speed for him and he likes how it has the semi-fast turns. The Crypt is more intense. You will go upside down at least 5 or 6 times if not more. On some occasions there is music playing while you ride, but I have heard that sometimes there is no music. I would say defintley do Flight Deck but if your not certain on how you would feel with a more intense ride you might want to sit The Crypt out. I hope this helps. Have fun with your nephew.

Kings Dominion does not have a Huss GIANT Top Spin. As has been stated here many times before, the noises alone that The Crypt makes are probably enough to prevent it from living out-of-doors. Not to mention it is questionable whether the customized thing was built to survive a non-sheltered environment.

Kings Dominion does not have a Huss GIANT Top Spin. As has been stated here many times before, the noises alone that The Crypt makes are probably enough to prevent it from living out-of-doors. Not to mention it is questionable whether the customized thing was built to survive a non-sheltered environment.

ok then they should just level it to the ground and built something better. It is just a waste of land.