Whats the worst news you ever heard about a ride at ki

kingcobra84

whell Cedar Fair and paramount manigment skrewed with the park some got + some got - 2 park relations

the worst news i think is that the KC was removed I :wub: THAT RIDE

CP biggest skrew up = making

the train, the ID and the WC

close at 8.00pm then not reopen 4

the rest of the day

whell Cedar Fair and paramount manigment skrewed with the park some got + some got - 2 park relations

the rest of the day

Waht does the last 4 sentences say? Mine would be when they closed Phantom Theater.When they added SDATHC,I thought it was a whole new building and PT was somewhere else.Also,I saw an destroyed antique car in front of that red buildind by The Racer.It was like it caught on fire.?

the rest of the day

What does the last 4 sentences say? Mine would be when they closed Phantom Theater.When they added SDATHC,I thought it was a whole new building and PT was somewhere else.Also,I saw an destroyed antique car in front of that red building by The Racer.It was like it caught on fire.?

It was a bad decision when Paramount added all those TVs in the lines...and got rid of the Icee both in The Beast line. The distance from the Icee both to the train gates was just enough time to down a cherry smash before riding. Over-priced soda and commercials on the million TVs was depressing after I'd spent a childhood with Icees and rocking tunes to help ease the wait to ride The Beast.

One day i opened my web browser and found on the front page of msn that the Son of Beast will loose its signature loop for the 06 season. At that point i hadn't heard about the accident either so that was very upsetting news to me!

Actually that would have been that it would lose its loop for the 07 season. The incident occurred in July of 2006, and the decision to remove the loop was not announced until the offseason after 2006...

One day i opened my web browser and found on the front page of msn that the Son of Beast will loose its signature loop for the 06 season. At that point i hadn't heard about the accident either so that was very upsetting news to me!

Actually that would have been that it would lose its loop for the 07 season. The incident occurred in July of 2006, and the decision to remove the loop was not announced until the offseason after 2006...

Thats what I meant actually. But it really was on MSN. It actually caught my eye. "Son of Beast looses its signature loop for '07". I didn't know about the incident at the time nor did I have any idea they were removing the loop.

I remember hearing on the news about the lady falling out of flight commander,

and the guy drowning/electrocuted.......

Can't remember if it was the same weekend or not, but they were pretty close together.......

I was thinking the park would close for investigation and never reopen again....

But in the end, it was the guest's fault, as usual......

It was a tense couple of weeks though.

I was actually at the park that day. A girlfriend (at the time) and I were in line at the now called SHRIMP (which used to be an Oktober Fest themed beer garden) place about to order a beer when a girl came a running around the corner from the direction of the pond shouting "He's bein shocked". Sad, then later that day the Flight Commander incident occured. I don't remember the date other than it was in the height of the summer season.

Flight Commander never did too much for me and consequently I rode it only once, I believe. I can still hear the "Pshhhtttt Pshhhttttt" of the hydraulics in action though