Holiday to add something big....

Guest rcfreak339

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im betting he is referring to the space needle or whatever its called that was "purchaced" at the GL auction for $12,500 and then "re-sold" on E-Bay for 50 large.

It would cost WAY more than what Holiday World had allotted for 09 to remove, move, reassemble and fix that thing.

Well there have been allusions already made about this, but heres some more.

Think tallest attraction in park and also wasnt there a ride for sale that no longer is, but no confirmation of if it sold or not?

Not sure If I'm catching the drift but are you referring to Hypersonic???

I have to say it's either going to be a Drop Tower or a water ride not made for Splahin' Safari.

Guest rcfreak339

Yes but keep in mind that it's not a new ride anymore so the ride price will drop, but I think you guessed that right everything seems to turn to Hypersonic.

It does seem like a perfect fit doesnt it? ;)

IF CF was able to sell Hypersonic, it would have sold well under what they orginailly paid for it, especially since they were trying to sell it for so long. Im pretty sure it sold since it has mysteriously disappeared and there is no confirmation it sold for scrap. I would say some one got an early Christmas Present for Day after Thanksgiving prices...

^^Dudes....it's been reported in various places that HW will likely be adding the world's tallest Log Flume ride built by Gravity Group...btw, the record is like 120' so it won't be THAT hard to top!

But anyway, so I seriously think we can end all this Laser (which, I did start! ;) ), Hypersonic, etc. talk non-sense!!

Thanks!! :D

What about Deja Vu???

It has a "lift", it makes you dizzy, the word "déjà vu", and it is like In-"vertigo" at KI!

It makes sense!

If not, what about worlds tallest log flume? Its only 130' tall! Which although tall for a log flume, can be broken.

The or two reference may mean it is a type with two sides, like Racer (side-by-side).

Well, you do know that she (Like almost every other theme park dropping hints) doesn't use a hint in every other word. That's just what happened when people were coming up for the name of the "Mystery Coaster". Somehow a few people hit the nail on the head with Diamondback! :D

Guest rcfreak339

New theory! Everyone gather around the campfire!

From the Holiblog...

Too bad the name is already taken:

...or I think we'd need to consider the name "Vertigo" for our new ride.

Note to self: Stop watching the ride simulation.

Well after searching the name "Vertigo" I got this: http://www.rcdb.com/id3457.htm

So maybe a suspended coaster?...maybe.

Then reading down on the Holiblog:

"Oh, so THAT'S how it works!":

There's nothing like a ride simulation to help you finally figure out what it is you're promoting.

"Ohhhhhhhh...!" It gave me such a lift to finally "get it."

I mean the ride type has been around a long time. There's just a new way of getting from here to there that I finally understand.

Matt turned to me and all but dared me: Are you gonna ride it?

"Yes. Of course. With you. In the back."

Will laughed. He loves it when we sass each other.

And not to worry. A week from Tuesday you, too, will be able to watch the animation and do you own version of, "ohhhhhhhhh...!"

Well that just Strengthens my theory. Suspended coaster have been around for a while... So I'm starting to wonder could Flight Deck be leaving the terrain there could be perfect for it but also why would they have a simulator of a coaster thats just 4 hours from it? I don't know.

New theory! Everyone gather around the campfire!

From the Holiblog...

Too bad the name is already taken:

...or I think we'd need to consider the name "Vertigo" for our new ride.

Note to self: Stop watching the ride simulation.

Well after searching the name "Vertigo" I got this: http://www.rcdb.com/id3457.htm

So maybe a suspended coaster?...maybe.

Then reading down on the Holiblog:

"Oh, so THAT'S how it works!":

There's nothing like a ride simulation to help you finally figure out what it is you're promoting.

"Ohhhhhhhh...!" It gave me such a lift to finally "get it."

I mean the ride type has been around a long time. There's just a new way of getting from here to there that I finally understand.

Matt turned to me and all but dared me: Are you gonna ride it?

"Yes. Of course. With you. In the back."

Will laughed. He loves it when we sass each other.

And not to worry. A week from Tuesday you, too, will be able to watch the animation and do you own version of, "ohhhhhhhhh...!"

Well that just Strengthens my theory. Suspended coaster have been around for a while... So I'm starting to wonder could Flight Deck be leaving the terrain there could be perfect for it but also why would they have a simulator of a coaster thats just 4 hours from it? I don't know.

What about the "in the back" reference???

Nice thought, but why would they call it Vertigo if it does not make your head spin?

Are you implying that Flight Deck would be sold???

Guest rcfreak339

I think Flight Deck does make your "head spin" with the consten swaying, and no just one of the first thought that came to my mind.