Kings Dominon TR

corn4ahead

Well we decided to just go to KD last night instead of today and I am so glad we did. We got there at like 3:30

First we started off with a front seat ride on Dominator. 10 min wait, I couldnt believe it.

Dominiator is such a cool ride. I like it better at KD than GL because it seemed like it ran smoother. Nothing beats the front seat on that. 10/10

Next me and my went on the Berserker and that was VERY painful. 3/10

We headed into one of the shops and then headed toward Volcano. We went on the Scooby ride on the way , I like KIs better 6/10 Volcano closed right as we got there and we just went over to Avalanch until Volcano reopened. Avalanch was Really shaky and not very fun but it was better than disaster transport. 5/10

Next was volcano where we waited like 30 min. It was just horrible how that line is. Its a good thing I am not clostrophobic. We got on the ride and that was insane. What a great ride. Way too short but 10/10

Then was anaconda. It was ok. rather boring and painful. Good drop though. 5/10

After that me and my mom went on shockwave which took forever cause they only had 1 train running. Good ride. I wanted to ride this cause I wanted to compared it to mantis and it was a much more enjoyable experience. I also was never able to ride King Cobra. 7/10

Next I ran over to Flight if Fear but didnt feel like waiting. So i hit their Drop Tower. I like ours better because it spins and the drop feels more intense. 7/10

I went on Rebel Yell just to see how it compares to Racer. Racer is much better. 5/10

So then we went on Ricochet which was my first wild mouse with those hairpin turns. 8/10

I had to ride Hurler by myself and I thought it was great it wasnt that rough but maybe thats because I sat in the front seat. 8/10

Grizzly was next. My sister came along and it was just OK. I liked Hurler better. It wasnt bad thweough. 6/10

I wanted to go on the Flying Eagles cause it used to be at KI right??? Fun ride. 8/10

Then last I hit up one more ride on Dominator in the second to back seat. It felt alot faster back there but wasnt as good as the front. 10/10

So thats my TR. My biggest complaint of KD was that they only ran 1 train for Grizzly Hurler Rebel Yell and Shockwave.

Comment? Questions?

No Anaconda? I love how it sits over the water and is not too rough or intimidating.

I'm glad you liked Shockwave. It is fun- just wish it was a little longer.

The Eagles that were at KI are at Carowinds. But, they are all the same to me (NOTE: Nathan says the Eagles at Camden Park move a little "freer" than some others he has ridden).

KD is a very nice park. I am already counting down to go back next summer!

Hurler, rebel yell and Grizzly commonly only have one train but Shockwave usually runs two trains. where was the line at on Flight of Fear? it usually dosnt have that bad of a wait. Also where did you ride Anaconda at? Also did you ride Volcano at night?

Depends on when you go,on my trip in july they had all trains going on the woodies save for rebel yell left side.As for Dominator I recommend front row outside left...the best seat in the house IMHO.

i didnt ride volcano at night cause my sister and mom wanted to leave so we left at like 8...we did everything in like 5 hrs. i rode anaconda in the second car front row i think...it was only like a 10-15 min wait for FoF but i didnt want to wait cause we got the same exact ride at KI.

Hurler, rebel yell and Grizzly commonly only have one train but Shockwave usually runs two trains. where was the line at on Flight of Fear? it usually dosnt have that bad of a wait. Also where did you ride Anaconda at? Also did you ride Volcano at night?

Depends on when you go,on my trip in july they had all trains going on the woodies save for rebel yell left side.As for Dominator I recommend front row outside left...the best seat in the house IMHO.

Definatley the best seat for Dominator. Second best is back left side.

I worked at KI from 90-99. I have been to KD 3 times. The last time I was there was when Flight of Fear opened for them. I really enjoyed KD. I was even allowed to eat at there Canteen. Saved a lot of money on food. There really wasn't anyhting about the park I didn't like. I must admit I enjoyed Berzerker a lot. Made KI's ship look like a ride in HB. :huh: I don't have any immediate plans to go back to KD. But, I gurantee you that one day I will. B)

Kevin A. Bennett :rolleyes: