Season Pass Upgrade Question

Doge

I went today to get a 09 season pass. I also have a 08. They upgraded my old pass w/o giving me a new one or taking my picture, but I also see on their website that gold passes only get one free visit for the rest of 08. So my question is, do I still get my unlimited visit for 08 since I had a 08 pass? Or is that now gone?

Also this page has a dead link at the bottom so I couldn't do it online http://www.visitkingsisland.com/news/detail.cfm?item_id=745

i would guess that you still get unlimited visits because you did have a season pass for 08 and its still 08. i think the one visit thing is only for people who dont have 08 passes and is a way to get new people to buy their 09 passes early.

When you RENEW your 2008 passes to 2009, all your information and picture are transfered to the new 2009 pass. Your pass is good for the rest of the 2008 season and valid for 2009. There is no need to go through the season pass processing unless the information has changed. (pass renewal at the park as far as I know)

If you buy a new 2009 pass (non season pass holder) you will receive ONE admission ticket that is valid for that day only for the 2008 season and the pass is only valid for the 2009 season only.

Any questions, please call the park.

Do they still have the Platinum Pass available for 09'? What is the cost? What's included? It's not shown on the website for 09' only regular passes.

I renewed my Platinum Pass at Kings Island yesterday. Price has gone up 10 bucks to $150.00 and if you renew they nock 10 bucks off to $140.00. They take your pass and your money and they update everything in the computer. They give you back your old pass and tell you that you use the same pass for the rest of this year and next year too. She did show my friend and me that in the computer it says 2009 now.

What's included?

Free entry all year to Kings Island and any CF park (Cedar Point, Kings Dominion, Carowinds, Knotts Berry Farm ect.), exlusive perks like Exlusive Ride time on some rides on certain days (I got ERT on Dragster when I went), and many other exlusive goodies. It's worth $150 if you're looking into it.

If you renew a pass from 08 to 09 you keep the same card for the rest of 2008 and for all of 2009. You still have the remainder of 2008 to get in on your pass.

The point of keeping the same card is to eliminate people having to get their pass processed.