Top gun & SOB

chippewa&idora4ever

Okay, I have two questions, First of all, I've been looking for pictures of Son of Beast construction, does anyone know where i can find those? And also Top Gun,,,,, I don't wont to cause any problems but, I'm kind of thinking that it will leave the Kings Island skyline within the next five or so years... I mean, it just hardly seems like its running and Arrow doesnt exist anymore, its just not looking good. I may be wrong dont get mad but... yeah, thats what i'm thinking :(

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rcfreak339

To answer your first question: http://images.ask.com/pictures?q=son+of+be...p;o=0&l=dir Loads of 'em!

To response to the second thing: Hey it's Forum right! We are all here to express our fellings about our beloved park so were here to argue! :) But I also think FLIGHTDECK won't be here in the next 5 years or so but you never know they could re-paint it fix some scenery and hey it's like new!

If I were them I'd move it to x-base, expand that area, and put something more thrilling where it is now. It would be sad if it was gone though, seeing as it's much better than iron dragon, and still kinda fun...

but then again, I have never said ANY roller coaster isn't fun, so...

Yeah. if possible, that would be the perfect spot for it. I think Flight Deck is a good (although short) coaster for people who like coasters but not very big and scary coasters. It used to be one of the coasters I liked to go on before I had ever been on Vortex, Son of Beast, and even The Beast. But the only problem is that it might not be possible to move it back there.

If I were them I'd move it to x-base, expand that area, and put something more thrilling where it is now. It would be sad if it was gone though, seeing as it's much better than iron dragon, and still kinda fun...

but then again, I have never said ANY roller coaster isn't fun, so...

FD would not be as fun unless it was on the terrain that it currently sits.

I don't know about Flight Deck.... CF keeps Iron Dragon at CP which is much worse, IMO.... But if they were to remove Flight Deck and replace it with something bigger and better, I certainly wouldn't lose sleep over that....

Too right. I was up at the Point over the weekend and while riding Iron Dragon, I just kept thinking, FlightDeck is way more intense than this.

^Flight Deck is a great thrilling ride, just to short. give it a new paint job and it'll be fine!

New paint solves the shortness of the ride how?

If everybody keeps complaining to

"Tear it down, and move it to X Base"

You can bet the powers that be, will only hear part of it!!!

Unless it becomes dangerous, I don't see them moving it.

It would cost WAAAAAAAYYYYYY to much to move it halfway across the park.

Cost even more to put something in it's place. I'd say that KI is "tapped out" on the ol ride building fund for a while.

Plus, you gotta remember, not everyone wants to ride a 400 foot coaster.

My daughter is still getting warmed up to coasters. She rides The Beast, FD, FOF, Vortex, and AE.

She hasn't got up the nerve for SOB, and despite all her big talk now....Theres NO WAY she'll be riding DB next summer!!! LOL

FD is a great coaster for the intermediate riders. A little too scary for first time riders, but it's exciting for her, and I don't see it as a bore to take her on it.

Flight Deck is sadly underestimated as a Suspended Coaster. Flight Deck provides a thrilling ride experience yet its almost a family coaster. I for one would love to see it stay but i mean if they did tear it down and built something else i wouldnt raise cane over it.

^Unless it was replaced with something crappy, a B&M Invert would fit that area nice.

A B&M invert would fit great there, it could use the terrain just like FD does. But i am not saying that i want FD to be removed, i love FD! This is kind of random, but how about an Intamin like Speed Monster behind Delirium, and over Thunder Alley (remove it.)