Top gun & SOB

chippewa&idora4ever

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of rides leaving/taken out.

Who in here thinks that Tomb Raider/the Crypt's days are seriously numbered?

I don't think I have been there too many times that the thing has been open this summer.

Maybe I'm just there on the wrong days, but I can probably place it under the 25% of the time.

It was working very consistantly in the begining of the year, but It's been closed for weeks now. But at the front gates they don't put the Crypt on rides closed that day.

I think the Crypt is closed because of the construction, and I do not see it leaving soon.

I don't think I have been there too many times that the thing has been open this summer.

Maybe I'm just there on the wrong days, but I can probably place it under the 25% of the time.

It was working very consistantly in the begining of the year, but It's been closed for weeks now. But at the front gates they don't put the Crypt on rides closed that day.

I think the Crypt is closed because of the construction, and I do not see it leaving soon.

I just went to KI yesterday (Labor Day) and The Crypt was on the list of rides closed all day.

I just went to KI yesterday (Labor Day) and The Crypt was on the list of rides closed all day.

speaking of the list of rides closed all day, am i the only one that misses the sign that listed all of the rides closed for the day. because i for one don't like to stand around at the medal detectors and wait for the list to scroll across it.

speaking of the list of rides closed all day, am i the only one that misses the sign that listed all of the rides closed for the day. because i for one don't like to stand around at the medal detectors and wait for the list to scroll across it.

I don't stand and wait for it, I watch it as I am walking up.

well my eye sight isn't the greatest, plus i'm usually preoccupied with Drop Tower or Invertigo or Delirium, or Son of Beast, or pretty much every roller coaster i can see from the front gate.

well my eye sight isn't the greatest, plus i'm usually preoccupied with Drop Tower or Invertigo or Delirium, or Son of Beast, or pretty much every roller coaster i can see from the front gate.

Who isn't?

Me for one...I'm the one busily reading every sign in sight, and looking for changes, darting into restaurants and shops, observing other park patrons and busily taking in the ethnography of the place.

I usually check the signs, too, while watching the rides.

I did not see the Tomb Raider/the Crypt's listed as close out front. Now they had a sign up where the line would start. Also anyone else see that Spongebob is gone for the season.

I got there at about 11:00 and the sign listed The Crypt and Kings Island Theater as closed.