Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Supports need to go up before any more track can go up, so I would guess there won't be any more track going up tonite.

That is the main reason why i don't think another piece will go up til' later tonight or tomorrow. The only pieces that could go up are on the transfer track.

Awsome to the MAX! It's hard to believe this this will be completed by Jan. They really are on the right "track"

Most of the track work should be done by Thanksgiving! Thats crazy (in a good way!)

They are definately moving something, it looks like a thin metal board.

Yes, thats part of the catwalk.

Angrybeaver, at the Q&A on KIC day, Jeff Gramke said that most of the track work should be completed by the end of the year. Some of the footings (the ones by The Beast entrance) won`t be poured until after the park closes for the season on November 2nd. Once those are poured, it will be about a month before they put any steel on those footings (so that the concrete can properly cure and develop enough strength).

Angrybeaver, at the Q&A on KIC day, Jeff Gramke said that most of the track work should be completed by the end of the year. Some of the footings (the ones by The Beast entrance) won`t be poured until after the park closes for the season on November 2nd. Once those are poured, it will be about a month before they put any steel on those footings (so that the concrete can properly cure and develop enough strength).

Oh, okay. Unfortunately i didn't go to KIC Day, so i didn't know. A while back (im not quite sure when though), i heard the trackwork will be done around Thanksgiving.