Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

You have to go to where you set up your background.

Hit "customize desktop."

Hit the "web" tab

Hit "new"

Put the URL in the "location" field

When it finishes loading, hit OK then hit Apply on the desktop part again.

It will show up as a small window on your desktop.

Put your mouse near the top of the new window and hit the little down arrow on the left.

There you can select to "cover desktop" for the full screen effect.

You have to go to where you set up your background.

Hit "customize desktop."

Hit the "web" tab

Hit "new"

Put the URL in the "location" field

When it finishes loading, hit OK then hit Apply on the desktop part again.

It will show up as a small window on your desktop.

Put your mouse near the top of the new window and hit the little down arrow on the left.

There you can select to "cover desktop" for the full screen effect.

yea i got it. thanks

First off, this is the first and the last time I will post in this thread. Second, if you guys continue to post every time the crane moves, this thread will break 6,000 in less than a week. I have no words for what I just read but wow......just wow.....

I was thinking the exact same thing. People, we don't need a post everytime the crane rotates, lifts a piece up, or whatever. Like it was previously said, this is gonna happen quite a bit for the next few months. Chill out, and find something else to do! I'm just as excited for this ride as anyone, but I could care less each time the crane moves or track is placed. There is better things to do then watch the webcam all day! :rolleyes:

First off, this is the first and the last time I will post in this thread. Second, if you guys continue to post every time the crane moves, this thread will break 6,000 in less than a week. I have no words for what I just read but wow......just wow.....

I was thinking the exact same thing. People, we don't need a post everytime the crane rotates, lifts a piece up, or whatever. Like it was previously said, this is gonna happen quite a bit for the next few months. Chill out, and find something else to do! I'm just as excited for this ride as anyone, but I could care less each time the crane moves or track is placed. There is better things to do then watch the webcam all day! :rolleyes:

but is just so intersting. and if you feel this way then why are you even a member <_<

Obviously you aren't. <_<

Boy has it been a long time since I have had an opportunity to look anything up. This ride is gonna be sweet! Diamondback. In the flyer, it said that I may experience an unexplained attraction to reptiles. GEE....Imagine that happening to a guy like me. Not that the ride would have anything to do with it. But, looks great. Crotalus Adamanteus. SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Obviously you aren't. <_<

:lol::lol: wow.i didnt even think of that. but that is a good point.