Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

^^Seriously, these construction workers are out of their skulls right now with this speed!!

At this rate, I wouldn't think it's completely crazy at all to see the entire lift hill and drop done when KI throws their glorious gates to heaven open again on Friday, Sept. 19th!! :D

oy, I go to school for just one day and the finish the turn and Station Track? Jeeze! They are booking?

You know what that means, right?

Never go to school again...

Ever.

NOOO....he needs to stay in school longer every day. Then they'll finish faster! :)

Wow, I'm still amazed how quickly this is going! The whole turn into the station in one day! This has to be some sort of record! I literally checked the webcam before dinner, and there was a gap between the turn and the station/braking areas. I finished dinner, looked at the webcam, no more gap! Amazing!

Looks like they're done for the day as well... :(

The way I see it, if the weather's good and they can do a lot, then there's nothing bad about trying to be ahead of schedule. According to Wiki Behemoth finished a month behind schedule, and I wonder if CF is just being more perseverant while they have the opportunity!?!

Uh, there is NO way they can finish the ride by November 3rd. The last footings by The Beast entrance plaza aren`t even going to be poured until after the park closes in November.

And keep in mind that Behemoth did not open until mid-May. Kings Island is saying that Diamondback is going to open in April. Which means that they only have about eight months to finish building the ride and complete testing. It will not be like Firehawk which opened on Memorial day weekend last year.