Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Yeah I didn't want to put it yet because I was a little unsure exactly which support that is and how much of it should be colored. Will though if everyone likes.

EDIT: I'm a little slow today. That must be the tallest support no? Guess Ill just color it like half way or something.

EDIT 2: How about this,

dbconstructioncn4.jpg

^^YES!!!

Wow, that's impressive. I can't wait to see all that's been finished when I go to the Haunt.

Well, for an alleged ~200 ft 2nd hill they still have a ways to go!!

The Crypt building is what? 140 feet?? The track is barely eclipsing that now...more track should still be added if this 2nd hill is really going to be near 200' for the 193' 2nd drop! But what they have now looks good so far and is a great start!!

^^YES!!!

Wow, that's impressive. I can't wait to see all that's been finished when I go to the Haunt.

Well, for an alleged ~200 ft 2nd hill they still have a ways to go!!

The Crypt building is what? 140 feet?? The track is barely eclipsing that now...more track should still be added if this 2nd hill is really going to be near 200' for the 193' 2nd drop! But what they have now looks good so far and is a great start!!

You must remember that the drop on the 2nd hill drops in to the ravine, so the structure may not rise 200ft in the air, kind of like Phantoms Revenge

So I was looking around the construction photos yet again, and I came across this picture.

openingdayweb-30.jpg

Just look at what that area used to look like! It's so different. There used to be a bunch of trees, but something better will be coming.

I just hope they plant some trees in place of the old ones.