Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Speaking of typing, Old Terpy's an ENFP. If you don't know what that means, look it up. Then you will know more about Terpy than many of his friends do.

http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html

And I'd still rather talk about the grandest thing to happen to Kings Island since perhaps even The Beast.

o...... so your like luke skywalker and his many friends of the force :P

Six major different careers so far....and perhaps moving on to another....The ONLY reason that is relevant is there are so many young people here. I cannot stress enough to get an education that prepares you for almost anything in life. Life can present many twists and turns, which often cannot be seen in advance.

Also know there are great careers possible in areas that do not require college. Many of them are very fulfilling, both professionally and monetarily. Try to figure out what you want to do, and structure your life so you can do it.

And now, I feel this digression has been worth it.

'Nuff said.

Wow thanks for wasting my time reading 2 pages dedicated to Terpy

Au contraire, mon ami. A conversation about Terpy is never a waste of time. He always has insightful things to add to any thread, even if most are veiled in humor. Terpy=good.

Wow thanks for wasting my time reading 2 pages dedicated to Terpy

Au contraire, mon ami. A conversation about Terpy is never a waste of time. He always has insightful things to add to any thread, even if most are veiled in humor. Terpy=good.

Isn't that what we spent 2 pages saying? ;)

Wow, you guys really seem to treat this guy like a God or something. Don't take any offense to this terp, you seem like a good guy. I just think its funny how some of the guys around here are like in love with you. I can't say how many times I've read a post talking about how great you are. You must have to beat these groupies off with a stick. :P

Wow, you guys really seem to treat this guy like a God or something. Don't take any offense to this terp, you seem like a good guy. I just think its funny how some of the guys around here are like in love with you. I can't say how many times I've read a post talking about how great you are. You must have to beat these groupies off with a stick. :P

Terpy is our jesus and Buddah is our god :P

Terpy is our jesus and Buddah is our god :P

BoddaH, or Ryan.

Ok, how does this grab you? I would rather read Terpy's worst post ever than read most of the other posts that are posted to the various threads.

Tip to posters, learn to spell, and attempt to use proper English. The amount of misspelled words that I see on these forums is staggering. I use English, and so can you!! :D