Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Hmm... I wonder what time the Gold Pass preview day will be.. hopefully it will be the same times as the Behometh Preview Day, 5-10 pm. That would be best for me since it's on a Friday and that way I can get the biggest head start at waiting in line for opening. Later would be even better! If it's at 5 I would be able to wait in line for about 1 hour.

It needs to be 10am - 7pm

Ah!!!! The Earth is splitting open!!

awesome.jpg

lol, I wonder why the camera is doing that!

maybe it's not the camera, but insted tower jonny. ;)

tower johny :huh: why yould he do that? and by the way tat is from the sun reflecting off the metal ;)

where exactly is there metal in the spashdown?

Ah!!!! The Earth is splitting open!!

awesome.jpg

lol, I wonder why the camera is doing that!

maybe it's not the camera, but insted tower jonny. ;)

tower johny :huh: why yould he do that? and by the way tat is from the sun reflecting off the metal ;)

where exactly is there metal in the spashdown?

how the light reflects of the track pieces back to the camera making that effect :rolleyes:

I think those pictures have been on kiDiamondback.com for a while.

I just saved them and the date in the photo properties says 112608.

You'll notice that the description on KIC also says they're from the 26th. This was a rare instance in which I simply wasn't around a computer to put them online right when I got them. Stupid Thanksgiving. :lol:

You'll notice that the description on KIC also says they're from the 26th. This was a rare instance in which I simply wasn't around a computer to put them online right when I got them. Stupid Thanksgiving. :lol:

I figured you had better things to do like spend time with the family. I didn't want to start an argument with anyone (at least not today :lol: ).

I figured you had better things to do like spend time with the family. I didn't want to start an argument with anyone (at least not today :lol: ).

I spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house in Piqua, OH.. Being in Miami County, I naturally :) thought of you....

But seriously,...... Hope you had a happy thanksgiving, and I wish you a joyous Christmas sason!!!!!

Ok, I am officially Diamondback Crazy, last night I had a dream where it was Gold Pass Preview Day and I forgot and it was already 9 o'clock (1 hour left!) and then once I got there I forgot to pick up my friends but it was to late so I ran to Diamondback and then it exploded. :(

Ok, I am officially Diamondback Crazy, last night I had a dream where it was Gold Pass Preview Day and I forgot and it was already 9 o'clock (1 hour left!) and then once I got there I forgot to pick up my friends but it was to late so I ran to Diamondback and then it exploded. :(

:lol::lol: i drean biut Diamondback and just ki almost every night ;)

What kind of a jerk would blow up Diamondback!?

What kind of a jerk would blow up Diamondback!?

the aliens. ypu pesky aelins, we cought on to your conspircy!

*shakes his fist wildly into the air*

Diamondbacks don't blow up...hognose snakes do!

....When confronted, its first defense is an aggressive display in which it spreads its neck horizontally, inflates its body, hisses loudly, and strikes. The very impressive display has earned it the misname of "Spread Adder" and other frightening names. This is all an act. The strike is made with a closed mouth, and it is very, very rare for a Hognose to actually bite a person, even when handled....

http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/snakes/ehognos.htm

image:

http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/snakes/...sespreading.jpg

Somehow, I think Kings Island made the right decision not naming its new coaster Hognose! Besides, some people would think that referred to Babs!