Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

lets not <_<

I was typing quickly and used the wrong spelling for a word, sorry i will try and avoid these problems/mistakes in the future :) lol

And even with the snow I hope they complete the track or at least get the last two pieces going into the splashdown completed Tomorrow!!!!

So Freggin Pumped!!

Well, those outside interferences could be snow and winter weather. We already have a "Winter Storm Alert" for a potential winter storm that is expected to come through Monday night, and leave Wednesday morning. Of course, that doesn`t necessarily mean anything either. The last time the National Weather Service issued a winter weather bulletin for Cincinnati warning about a couple of inches of snow, we got nothing!

But freezing rain and snow could put the skids on placing the final pieces of track on Tuesday.

Backlot? I think I went up in the Eiffel Tower and rode the train more times this year than I ever have before.

Of course, don`t forget that I was up on the top of the Eiffel Tower for TWO hours to get the four seconds of footage of the actual jump from the tower!

Backlot? I think I went up in the Eiffel Tower and rode the train more times this year than I ever have before.

Of course, don`t forget that I was up on the top of the Eiffel Tower for TWO hours to get the four seconds of footage of the actual jump from the tower!

The 4 seconds of video you shot really gave the video so much depth, I truly enjoyed seeing the jump from that height and angle.

I know nothing about Diamondback work crews schedule but I bet they are aware of the impending weather and will probably be ready to go first thing in the morning.

I know nothing about Diamondback work crews schedule but I bet they are aware of the impending weather and will probably be ready to go first thing in the morning.

If they are anything like the people I know who work out side then they probably watch the weather channel religiously.

^Yes but very much worth it. Last visit, (May of last year) I spent about $250 on 4 people, that is/was less that 200 euro. very good deal considering what you get, food, view, and some very friendly people. (Waiter was American attending school, but he did not tell us until the check was due.)

I have decided that it is Sad that the construction of Diamondback has made me become excited for the week and want the weekend to fly by so I can see what is happening with the coaster!!! Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem lately?? ;)

Speaking of the week only a few hours till we see if they are going to finish DB!!!! too bad i will be at school :( well i'm not gonna lie I will be check ing the webcam on my laptop all day during classes tomorrow... so much for being productive. lol

I have decided that it is Sad that the construction of Diamondback has made me become excited for the week and want the weekend to fly by so I can see what is happening with the coaster!!! Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem lately?? ;)

Speaking of the week only a few hours till we see if they are going to finish DB!!!! too bad i will be at school :( well i'm not gonna lie I will be check ing the webcam on my laptop all day during classes tomorrow... so much for being productive. lol

:lol: Me too! I'm sure every class my teacher will tell me to put mine away.

I can't wait to see that last piece lifted in there!

Today it is supposed to be crystal clear but VERY cold. Tonight into tomorrow we should recieve another few inches of snow, with the snow tappering off around midday. Overnight Tomorrow into Wednesday, though, we may recieve a coating to one quarter of an inch of ice. One Quarter is enough to bring down trees and power lines, the weather may get pretty nasty soon.

Although, you do realize this is weather and what I said means basically nothing.

Guest rcfreak339

Diamondback looks amazing. Rivertown is going to look totally diffrent! I will also be glued to the webcam today and watch the last peice be put in!