Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Its a Truck sitting under the lift, its just at the right angle that it looks like its on the lift!! but in all reality its just a Truck...I saw it Drive up earlier, prob working on something under the lift :)

I want them to roll the trains out on the transfer track, I wanna see them better!!!

I hope the Diamondback crew this year will be as good as The Beast crew was last year.

I know someone one the crew this year and was on my crew last year. If they are all as quick as him then we will have a serious people eater on our hands.

ya, I just found it there. Usually when I'm on the computer for a while doing Diamondback and roller coaster related stuff I'll just go to rcdb and hit random roller coaster just to see what ride I get. I would say rcdb is how I have acquired most of my knowledge of roller coasters.

ya, I just found it there. Usually when I'm on the computer for a while doing Diamondback and roller coaster related stuff I'll just go to rcdb and hit random roller coaster just to see what ride I get. I would say rcdb is how I have acquired most of my knowledge of roller coasters.

I took that picture!