Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

TRAINS ARE MOVING!!

AND THERE ARE DUMMIES ARE IN IT!!

Mod edit: Please do not yell.

AAWWW, I just think he was excited. Give him a break. and yes I know the rules, no yelling. It wasn't a bad yell. He is just excited... :)

Kitten who is sympathetic :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was a bit excited. Sorry for the all caps.

To catch people up who can not see, they put the train back in the first bay of storage (not the third as it was before.) :(

Nothing to be upset about, just means they are installing the 2nd train. Basically the permanent crane attached to the train storage house will lift each car in to the 3rd storage bay, once the train is fully assembled it is rolled out on to the transfer track and then stored in the appropriate bay. This train will be headed for bay 2.

To catch people up who can not see, they put the train back in the first bay of storage (not the third as it was before.) :(

Nothing to be upset about, just means they are installing the 2nd train. Basically the permanent crane attached to the train storage house will lift each car in to the 3rd storage bay, once the train is fully assembled it is rolled out on to the transfer track and then stored in the appropriate bay. This train will be headed for bay 2.

LOL! The frown was because they put it away and we can no longer see it. You are probably right about the next train to head to bay 2.

I hope they put up some photos of the trains pretty soon. Just seeing the front of them sticking out from under that roof gets me all excited!

If you go back to page 330 Firehawkboy posted some cam captures of the full train loaded with water dummies on the transfer track tacking a ride.

Yes read my above post. That is the same train that was in bay 3 and it has now been moved to bay 1, because they are more than likely installing the 2nd train in to bay 3 right now.

Thanks what I meant was yes the yellow train is in bay one. It looks like they are putting the green train on in bay three.... sorry.... I was making the loading bay, bay one instead of bay three.... my bad...

kitten who likes to confuse people... :)

edit.. my bad.... it looks like the tan one....or silver or what ever..... its a second train.. woo hooo....