Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

I didn't mean to start a color controversy..... they just looked different colors to me. From what I have heard from several people there were going to be color differences on each train. Anyways, yay for train two. I really hate these web cam problems, exp. when they are loading trains...

I like those seats. I'm looking forward to riding in one of the back seats of the car (the separated ones). Those to me seem like they will be more fun the others.

That exactly what I think i get more excited everytime I look at those seats in they way back that are seperated

I switched over to the videos page to see the train video and can not get back on to the cams. I am guessing that the cams have hit their maximun number of connections and will not let me on till there is a free connection. So, I am guessing there is really not a "Problem" execpt for usage. :)

Wow, the train rendering video has been up for months, I have seen it over 50 times, yet not once did I see the changing colors of the car! I was still under the impression that the whole train would be different colors from the other trains. I feel really stupid! lol

Just a small thing, but I'm wondering if they have yet to install the small "railings" or "dividers" (for lack of a better word) on the trains. On Behemoth, there are thin green rails coming up from the floor to the left and right of the front seats on a car, and in between the back seats. These are absent on Diamondback as of yet. I assume they are probably mostly to make sure guests go where they need to go and not wander in areas they shouldn't be (namely between cars), and they seem like something that would be easier to install onsite.

Just observing...

Just a small thing, but I'm wondering if they have yet to install the small "railings" or "dividers" (for lack of a better word) on the trains. On Behemoth, there are thin green rails coming up from the floor to the left and right of the front seats on a car, and in between the back seats. These are absent on Diamondback as of yet. I assume they are probably mostly to make sure guests go where they need to go and not wander in areas they shouldn't be (namely between cars), and they seem like something that would be easier to install onsite.

Just observing...

From the pictures I have seen of Behemoth's train's those dividers look like they bolt right to the floor, so there is no reasson to think they could be bolted on to Diamondback onsite. Also the train rendering on the Diamondback website shows the dividers you speak of, they are black.

About the stairs... it might be a single rider line but it could also be for "front of train/back of train." Was that just a paramount thing?

Also, I completely forgot about the fangs. They add a nice touch. Especially since CF usually doesn't give 2 craps about theming!

Hmm from that picture it looks like it is the path to the left of the watersplash. Maybe a photo op! lol I have no idea. But now for the real reason for this post.

I have not looked at the webcam all day until now and KICentral and so much has happened! This is all so exciting! The new pictures are amazing and as I drove by KI a couple of minutes ago I was trying to pick out my spot where I am going to try to film testing when it starts. It's just a matter of knowing when it is going to happen and getting there to see it. :P

I am so amazingly excited!