Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Or they could just be reading these forums and having a good time with you guys.

"Put it back inside and let's see how long it takes them to notice again."

Imagine the possibilities.

"Hey, Bob. Let's take the train, turn it around backwards and put it back on the track. That will really mess with 'em."

^^TB, just to confirm, you look (and of course speak!) similarly to that Michael Johns fellow from American Idol season 7, correct?? (b/c that's the mental image I have whenever I read your posts)

What is the new view? my webcam is refreshing too slow for me to see it.

A much wider view of the splashdown and Rivertown midway than ever before!

^^TB, just to confirm, you look (and of course speak!) similarly to that Michael Johns fellow from American Idol season 7, correct?? (b/c that's the mental image I have whenever I read your posts)

Thanks for the compliment; but my accent is pure Southwest Ohio 'Merkan!

"Hey, what the heck is going on here?!?" :lol:

DiveMondBack.jpg

kiDiamondback.com and placesaroundflorida.com

;)

(actually, when I first heard "stadium seating," this was the mental image I had, until I got to a TV and saw what the real cars were going to look like.)

^Sully was the pilot of the plane that safely landed in the Hudson River in January. See: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6834954&page=1

Ohhhh I think I remember hearing that was his name. Weird thing is that my sister used to live right near where the plane finally "stopped". Thanks!

Well at least we can all agree that the train in fact is not and never was "silver" but orange just like the other one. :lol:

DiveMondBack.jpg

;)

(actually, when I first heard "stadium seating," this was the mental image I had, until I got to a TV and saw what the real cars were going to look like.)

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

On channel 5 news back in july they said Kings Island was having a divecoaster similar to the Griffon at Busch gardens then I went and told a lot of people and then they called me stupid once they realsed information about Diamondback! :lol:

DiveMondBack.jpg

;)

But you are from Australia, right???

Also, at first glance, that dive coaster pic scared the lizards out of me!! :o

DiveMondBack.jpg

;)

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

On channel 5 news back in july they said Kings Island was having a divecoaster similar to the Griffon at Busch gardens then I went and told a lot of people and then they called me stupid once they realsed information about Diamondback! :lol:

Just smile and say "My name is Dennis Speigel."

DiveMondBack.jpg

;)

OH MY Diamondback got SheiKra pregnant!

That creature would fall along the lines of The Beast... "What the heck is it anyway?"

I really enjoyed that pic!

DiveMondBack.jpg

;)

It's sad enough the car is close to the same width as the entire station.

But they've got to be freezing on the ride with them wearing shorts, tank tops and flip-flops.

In February.

In Ohio.

Pfft. Tourists. :rolleyes:

Maybe someone watching online can capture that and it could be our webcam group portrait!

I am not coming this time...but I will be near a computer looking for all of you. If any of you high-tech guys want to PM when you are on your way out for the tour I could tell you when you are in a webcam shot...I would say the only real chance would be the shot near The Beast entrance area.

(I have my fingers crossed that the snow and rain keep away from you.)