Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

This wait is geting painful. Soon we'll be looking at pics of the splashdown in action. Then we'll be watching POV's. The the running of the bulls. Holy B&M Batman I need The Bat Chillout and Become More Patient Spray.

On a side note I like good grammar

All those years in schooling do pay off..

Hear Hear!

My stanky degress do get me some pretty nice pay.

Seriously though, were here to talk about a ride were all excited about and slang, bad grammar and txt language... text language just really gets confusing and annoying. I'm not trying to put you down Lilsammy but please read and obey the terms of service.

This wait is geting painful. Soon we'll be looking at pics of the splashdown in action. Then we'll be watching POV's. The the running of the bulls. Holy B&M Batman I need The Bat Chillout and Become More Patient Spray.

On a side note I like good grammar

All those years in schooling do pay off..

Hear Hear!

Did I hear a here here or was that a here hear or a hear here as in that nice roar near DB.

David trying to do a Terpy but alas, how could I ever compete with such whit.

Did I hear a here here or was that a here hear or a hear here as in that nice roar near DB.

David trying to do a Terpy but alas, how could I ever compete with such whit.

I'm just a half wit....at the same low price.

Terpy, who missed all the Lilsammy fun...and doesn't regret it (his degrees kept him in the office til late tonight, at the same low price...)

Lets hope that Don takes a video of Testing and the splash down and puts it on the website under videos!

That would be awesome!

Seriously Red Text and you basically stole my photo tag at the bottom, you just changed the words. Would you like my avatar also? Why dont you try and be original on your own.

Lets hope that Don takes a video of Testing and the splash down and puts it on the website under videos!

That would be awesome!

Seriously Red Text and you basically stole my photo tag at the bottom, you just changed the words. Would you like my avatar also? Why dont you try and be original on your own.

Lol I was seeing if you would noticed.

I am making a new one

That would be awesome!

Lol I was seeing if you would noticed.

I am making a new one

Ok, im not trying to be mean but you are a bad lier. you weren't just "seeing if he would notice". We all know that so honestly there was no point in posting that. And Railrider just wouldn't call someone out unless it really made him mad. :rolleyes: If anyone thinks i am being mean, please tell me :)

I would also think that it would be in the renderings too but possible they didn't want to spend the extra man hours to render it. Dunno, I just think it would be a major missed opportunity if they don't put one in. They don't have to take the whole walkway over there but a little offset would work.

I think they are testing tonight I was watching the cam and in the very back I think where the on ride photo is going to be taken I say a bright white flash then went away. I am not sure but here are some of the new lights around the splashdown. It also looks like the pool is done being filled :)

ffffffffffw.jpg

readimageaspfffffffffff.jpg

yreeee.jpg

Wow the pool is filled!?!?!?! Or is that a big no?

I havn't been on all week because our school play opens tomorrow and have been at school since 9:30 everyday. Go tech crew!

Does anyone mind telling me what I have missed in the past couple of days?

I know they tested the red train from the pics on kiDiamondback and also the pool being filled possibly. Anything else?

That wasn't a true Terpy answer, though. It didn't have the same concept.

haha oh well i thought it was.

Also Terpy wouldn't have used a one word answer, as in that is against the TOS.

You'd be amazed how many people completely ignore private messages.

Completely.

It's a good idea to look up there in the corner at least occasionally and see if you have any.

Yeah, I have it enabled to email me whenever I get a PM so I never miss anything (which hasn't been much).

But back to coaster news, I, for one, can't wait to see the first spray from the pool.

I didn't think I would care that they didn't paint the splashdown but seeing it now in day light it looks pretty ugly. I don't know that a prefer fake bright blue but some dark blue or maybe some natural looking green would be better than now, which looks like fresh poured concrete.