Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Lets think here a bit. The water isn't going to do much to the track. All of the track will get wet sometime because of rain. Yes the splashdown track will get hit with water much more often but its just water. Its not going to cause the track to turn bad. Maybe a different color, but nothing really noticable.

Lets think here a bit. The water isn't going to do much to the track. All of the track will get wet sometime because of rain. Yes the splashdown track will get hit with water much more often but its just water. Its not going to cause the track to turn bad. Maybe a different color, but nothing really noticable.

Only thing i could see happening is the paint fading faster, but you would only really notice that when it is dry, and most of us would never see it dry anyways since while it is running that area will be constantly wet! Which makes me wonder about the landscaping, mainly the grass, with the splash being as big as it is and the wind and breezes, the area around the pool is going to be extremely muddy and difficult to maintain, i would think anyways.

I just got back from K.I. I had to go see this thing for myself and even though your a good distance away it still looks massive. I can't wait til April when I can see this thing up close.

Where you able to see it testing? I can't wait man I wish I lived close!

readImageasp.jpg

I know that some have already been posted but this Picture shown the full height of the Rooster Tails, just wanted to post it because it shows them in compare to the Lift and the Final Helix :D I am so excited to ride this thing on one of the outer edge seats!!

I just got back from K.I. I had to go see this thing for myself and even though your a good distance away it still looks massive. I can't wait til April when I can see this thing up close.

Where you able to see it testing? I can't wait man I wish I lived close!

Yea. and it was beautiful. I have some pics but haven't uploaded them yet.