Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Warren County's "Ohio Largest Playground" website is giving away two "First Rider" tickets for Diamondback.

Diamondback Sweepstakes

Edit: I should note that you have to be 18 years old or older.

After I registered to win, it also says:

"Thank you for entering to win our First Ride on Diamondback sweepstakes, only offered to our valued newsletter subscribers." :blink:

I agree with Terpy. I don't think a POV would look much different than the Renderings. However I still think it would be awesome to have one but maybe not until after the park opens. Don't want to spoil the surprise!

Brent,

Thanks for the link. Even though I never win these things I still registered...there has to be a first time some time!

I agree!

After I registered to win, it also says:

"Thank you for entering to win our First Ride on Diamondback sweepstakes, only offered to our valued newsletter subscribers." :blink:

I noticed that too. I figured that since the newsletter is a free e-mail newsletter it wouldn't be a problem.

Yea its definitely stuck still. Which, IMO, isn't a bad thing. It gives the park experience in fixing major problems/breakdowns that will happen during the season. Its better that it happens before it opens then after opening weekend and have it closed all day or possibly all weekend. The Curious George inside of me is wondering whats going on though...

Yea its definitely stuck still. Which, IMO, isn't a bad thing. It gives the park experience in fixing major problems/breakdowns that will happen during the season. Its better that it happens before it opens then after opening weekend and have it closed all day or possibly all weekend. The Curious George inside of me is wondering whats going on though...

Yes, let it break now, not later. I am wondering if they have to test a car being on the lift for a certain amount of time? Seems like a reasonable test to me in case a car has to be stopped on the lift for any reason during the season.