Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

^^The coaster's broken....and for good, I'm sorry to say!! :rolleyes:

*note to self cancel trip to Kings Island this summer

You guys are nuts!! You know it's gotta be a simple test. DB will be ok :) Think positive! And why call your tip to KI off if DB is not up? There are lots of other things to enjoy at KI!! Just my opinion :) You guys are just nuts I say!! lol

You guys are nuts!! You know it's gotta be a simple test. DB will be ok :) Think positive! And why call your tip to KI off if DB is not up? There are lots of other things to enjoy at KI!! Just my opinion :) You guys are just nuts I say!! lol

As was pointed out, you need to realize that a lot of posts on here are sarcastic comments. You will pick up on it more and more as your post on here.

^ Taking POV on any roller coaster at Kings Island prohbitted. I hope know one will risk others safety by doing so.

I'm not saying it'll be me taking the POV, but 'unofficial' ones will be all over the place after the ride opens. Again, I'm not condoning those by any means but you can bet they will surface.

On opening day KI will put a mounted camera on DB and make an official POV and a few days later it will be on KIDiamondback.com

This video should be the highest quality and should be a nice way to see the ride for those who won't be out to experience the ride firsthand on Opening Day!

^ Taking POV on any roller coaster at Kings Island prohbitted. I hope know one will risk others safety by doing so.

IMO I think there will be many unauthorized pov's. You can look up on YouTube almost any coaster and find tons of pov's.

Ok I just need to know something, what does pov stand for? Haha

IMO I think there will be many unauthorized pov's. You can look up on YouTube almost any coaster and find tons of pov's.

Point Of View

Point Of View

Ah thanks I would have never guessed that

Point Of View

Ah thanks I would have never guessed that

It actaly means personal onride video :rolleyes: