Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

anticipointment would be riding sob for the first time I can't see Diamondback being even in the same category

Don't get your hopes to high though go into thinking "this will be the crappiest ride I've ever been on and then you'll almost be guaranteed a great ride. Though I'm sure it will be better than SOB!

^^This could be a great time to say, Terpy, if I ever meet you and not know it, please don't think I'm a jerk!!! A guy in the SC enterance line at CP last year tried making convo with me, and I thought it *might* be you (turns out it wasn't), and I kind of blew him off...the commentary wasn't that of an enthusiast. So just please know I'm really not like that!!

^^This could be a great time to say, Terpy, if I ever meet you and not know it, please don't think I'm a jerk!!! A guy in the SC enterance line at CP last year tried making convo with me, and I thought it *might* be you (turns out it wasn't), and I kind of blew him off...the commentary wasn't that of an enthusiast. So just please know I'm really not like that!!

Unless it was the last day at Cedar Point last year, it wasn't me!

And I don't even own a fanny pack, don't do gravy buffets, and rarely talk coaster stuff in parks...now park stuff.....

And I don't even own a fanny pack, don't do gravy buffets, and rarely talk coaster stuff in parks...now park stuff.....

So your not an ACEr? :lol:

It was Labor Day...I whole-heartedly admit I was very tired, and the guy was drinking a Starbucks coffee (venti size) and ate two donuts...a big clue right there he wasn't you. If for any reason, how can you squeeze in every short-wait Maverick ride possible before all the cattle come back there with that sort of beverage drinking strategy?? Coffee is a diuretic, afterall.

Then he started going-on about how great of a day it was going to be weather wise...I mean, I can't see this for myself?? I was probably more tired than anything, but the coffee drinking pre what was 2+ hours of Maverick riding for me was mind-numbing.

Just saw a Kings Island commercial in Richmond, Ky

How was it?

I plan on taking advantage of the ERT for DB on opening day. I plan on getting there a bit before 8:45 since my pass is already processed. How long should the line be for that?