Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER
Ive asked this about 3-4 times already and hopefully I get an answer..

The ERT for Diamondback on opening day is taking place at 8:45... where exactly will the gold pass/platinum pass holders meet to walk back to Diamondback?

I Have The Same Question,Lets See What The Interpreter Says,HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.It Least Thats Sounds Like It

Here is how ERT has worked in the past. You can enter the park like normal. You go to the section of the park that is supposed to have ERT. There will be a rope there holding the other guest back or some kind of barrier. You show the guards thier your pass and they will let you by. Beings that this is the first day Diamondback will be open things might be slightly different.

Usually that is where the barrier is. Most of the time peaple don't even realize that the barrier is there. One time me and my family walked in, on the 4th of july last year, and were the first public riders on The Beast. Anyways, I think it will be hard to even find the gate with everyone around you.

ha.. its all good! :)

I'm so pumped for this ride... I plan on arriving with 2 friends around 6:00 ish.. Will be on the ERT, and if you see me don't mind to say hello! I'll probably be wearing a white t-shirt that says HTCO on the back and KIC on the front in red sharpie :D

Auction winners start getting their rides at 8 a.m....but I am surprised that they would do an ERT on that day, cause it seems like with the auction, opening day, and all, that the media would be involved and management and such and that would take more than an hour.....just my thoughts.

Along with radio stations, newspapers, magazines and a carrier pigeon. Not to mention families of the auction winners, some of the charity's kids to ride, etc. Yes, the park will be busy. Those of us who love the park and post here often should find plenty of ways to keep happy and amuse ourselves at our beloved venue.