Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Seeing that video got me wondering. What do you think is the biggest someone can be and still fit on DB. Right now I'm a 38 inch waist but I weigh 250 even though I don't look it. I've fit on MF and TTD so I think I should be fine but what do you guys think?

I was wondering if I will fit... My dimensions are 4 feet tall, and 3 inches around. Are these seats going to be accommodating to me?

-Your Broom

Honestly, I'm pretty sure most people will fit on this ride. B&M are usually quite accommodating to most people. Usually these companies try to fit 99% of people on the ride. When dealing with clearance envelopes, this is the case as well.

I was wondering if I will fit... My dimensions are 4 feet tall, and 3 inches around. Are these seats going to be accommodating to me?

-Your Broom

Honestly, I'm pretty sure most people will fit on this ride. B&M are usually quite accommodating to most people. Usually these companies try to fit 99% of people on the ride. When dealing with clearance envelopes, this is the case as well.

Uh, really? Ever been to El Toro? Behemoth? Top Thrill Dragster? Vertical Velocity? Superman: Ultimate Flight?

These rides are designed with a 5 foot 10 inch 170 pound male in mind. That's the standard.

I'm not sure if I can fit. I weigh 103 lbs. and have a 25 inch waist line...

I hope your not serious. :lol:

Well I really am that skinny if not skinnier. But I know I would fit, I was joking!

He is...but his hair is bigger than that! :)

Ha, Only you would say that!

-Your Broom

Your only 4ft. tall? Well if you are, Your not tall enough. You must be 4 and a half (54 inches.)

^AWWW Man....

I hate when my much taller neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Swifter get privileges for being taller and I don't.

- Your (quite saddened) Broom

EDIT: Terp, which part of my comment do you disagree with? The fit or the clearance?

^ I have ridden most of those rides minus El Toro and have fit comfortably enough to fully enjoy the ride. Being 6'4" and 200 lbs I know I don't speak for everyone on the width side but my father is a bit bigger around the lapbar area and has been able to ride TTD without problem the past 4 years.