Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

It's kind of funny if we are all in love with this coaster, we are all kind of stalkers. We watch its every move on a webcam and read about it everyday, and this is usually followed by girlish squeals. I think Diamondback is going to put a restraining order on us!

*wipes a tear away* .. my god, it's beautiful.

I can't wait to see it up close and in person.

Ugh, I'm so jealous. Hopefully if someone decides not to go and is ever so kindly to give me their tix(after I pay of course :)), I can join the fun! Otherwise, stop rubbing it in my face! Haha, just kidding!

The hammerhead looks intense, I can't wait to see what its like in person.

Wow this is truly beautiful. This makes me want opening day to be here so bad and i cannot wait for summer. Those hot Ohio days where you walk around the park soaking wet after a ride on WWC and then getting on The Beast to cool you off. Man i miss those good ole days.

Back on topic. The hammerhead looks almost like the overbank on Milly, but not to that degree. I have a true respect for those construction workers out there in the cold working to put Diamondback together. I salute you all.

Just read my signature! Then you'll get it. lol

Last night I had a dream about Diamondback. I must be getting anxious. Its the first dream that I have actually remembered in a long time. Oh Well only 4 and a half more months to go.

Me too, except that it wasn't Diamondback, but I thought it was. That was wierd.

I don't know what the forecast for Mason will be, but when I watched the weather this morning the guy said Indy is looking at its first significant snowfall of the season coming this Wednesday!?!

That sucks, it finally got into the fifties today, and now it's gonna snow! I'm guessing there will be a tornado Friday, a Cyclops Volcano Storm Sunday, and then a huge monsoon with a tsunami?

Well, last year we didn`t have any significant snow fall in the month of December. We were, however, hit with a snow storm at the beginning of March. A snow storm that started when I was at UC, and resulted in a four hour drive home (typically its only a half hour home).