Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Well, we know at least one person who has a favorite trashcan at Great Adventure (and no, it is NOT Rolling Dumpster, tee hee). :)

C'mon, Terpy, the best trash can at GAdv HAS to be the one at Toro's back station exit!! You know, by the queue gate for the last row seat!? My the memories I have of unloading cargo pocket crap and other consumables before a sweet ET ride!! :D

Okey dokey, we've all posted our favorite supports, now, our favorite piece of track!

Mine's the lift hill crown. BIG WOLER KOSTER! ;)

My favorite track piece is the crown of the 2nd hill, because that screams air time right there.

We shall call it, Adam's Crown. :D

Uh, you mean the footing that they had disguised as a planter holder? Both of the footings that were on the midway on opening day (one right in front of the Antique Photo building, and the others by the Crypt lockers) were the ones that received the planters for most of the season (until some of them had to be relocated for closing weekend for support construction.

Woops, yeah I meant footing.

Relax. Patience is a virtue, my friend. Its the first week back after the holidays. I`m sure he has some catching up to do in the office to start off the new year and from the time that he was out of the office over the holidays.

Besides, the weather the past two day has been rather crappy. Although, that certainly hasn`t stopped the construction crews from working!