Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

IMO I don't think its tacky at all. If you think theming is tacky than you must really thin FOF is a toltal cheese bowl. Or spaghetti bowl LOL.

Seriously I think its cool. It look like a snake slithering fast along the track

IMO I don't think its tacky at all. If you think theming is tacky than you must really thin FOF is a toltal cheese bowl. Or spaghetti bowl LOL.

Seriously I think its coo. It look like a snake slithering fast along the track

I hope it doesn't turn out to be coo. I like the current management system at KI.

"If they are planning to do a pull through, they don't have a crane large enough to do it. Clifford was the only one that would have been tall enough, and that's been gone for weeks. I vote for the no pull through on this ride."

Certain B&Ms also utilize a "ball" contraption that can slowly crawl the track. Batman Knight Flight at SFO, ummm SFWOA, errrr GL, came with it's own. Here's a link to a pic of it being used when the coaster was re-located to Kings Dominion:

http://www.kdfansite.com/gallery/displayim...bum=3&pos=5

I believe B&M also has one that has been used to test parameters on several different installs. I've also seen them use a makeshift "car" complete with plywood shells that that run through "tight" areas.

Shaggy

The Sliver Bullet at Knott's Berry Farm also had a ball thing hanging out in the train storage area. I didn't get a picture of it because I could only see it when I was on the ride :(.

^ What he said!

In reality, I think theming it after an airline pilot's nose would be snotty.

I think we should start picking this thread apart and clear things up so we all can breath a sigh of relief.

(I can't believe that it is 12:40 and no one picked up on this.)

Seriously I think its coo. It look like a snake slithering fast along the track

I hope it doesn't turn out to be coo. I like the current management system at KI.

Yeah, we really don't want to see current management fal fas t.

^ What he said!

In reality, I think theming it after an airline pilot's nose would be snotty.

I think we should start picking this thread apart and clear things up so we all can breath a sigh of relief.

(I can't believe that it is 12:40 and no one picked up on this.)

I need a kleenex. ;)