Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

I have question,will they be putting a lot of trees back behind the crypt like in the renderings and will there be alot of trees by the station,and will the pathway thats along the Backlot and oppisite of the station entrance be opened again this year.(the pathway that was closed this past season Where cornstalkers usually is)

I know I'm excited. But I feel bad for iChase because they got there late because of a snow storm and they aren't allowed in the park because security doesn't know where the tour is..... Well Find Out!!!!

Thanks for your sympathy. :)

It kind of sucked, but we made a good day out of it. We went to Jungle Jim's and ended up meeting the KIC group there. What are the odds!?

I know I'm excited. But I feel bad for iChase because they got there late because of a snow storm and they aren't allowed in the park because security doesn't know where the tour is..... Well Find Out!!!!

Thanks for your sympathy. :)

It kind of sucked, but we made a good day out of it. We went to Jungle Jim's and ended up meeting the KIC group there. What are the odds!?

That truly was nice to see you there. In case I neglected to introduce myself, I was wearing the Ohio State hooded sweatshirt. Too bad you missed the tour, though.

But then why would they test it if it's not even going to crest the second hill? Why wouldn't they just wait?

It seems to me they are confident in their design and construction to do a full test run and see what happens. I doubt they have any issues with the trains making it throught the course.