Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

The train all the way over to the right almost looks like it has decals on it. It looks a lot lighter than the orange on the front of the other trains, kinda what it looks like in the car renderings. I might just be seeing things like the roof over the storage area since the train is kinda far back from the edge.

i noticed in the close up pictures of the trains from sat. in the first row of seats one of the restraints were up.

3299237630_17c1944e2b.jpg

I can just imagine hearing this RUMOR the first day in the queue.

"Did you hear a test dummy fell out of train during testing due to a restraint problem." :o

i noticed in the close up pictures of the trains from sat. in the first row of seats one of the restraints were up.

3299237630_17c1944e2b.jpg

"Did you hear a test dummy fell out of train during testing due to a restraint problem." :o

oh yeah i heard that too!! *gasp*

[quote name='coaster_junky' post='274756' date='Feb 25

oh yeah i heard that too!! *gasp*

The funny part is the people who are making these claims in the queue are so serious and would bet money on it.

Haha wow sorry ;) It was been a long night :( Oh ok good I hope they don't test today right now because we could not see :)

Couldn't agree more.

It would reaaaallly suck if they tested right now.

I would hope that they would not test when they probably can't even see the top of the lift.

Wow. The Construction crew has just been amazing. They have been working in almost every condition that was thrown at them in the form of weather and still managed to get so much done. It is awesome to see them working in the little bit we can see on the webcam because of the fog. Thanks crew!

Wow. The Construction crew has just been amazing. They have been working in almost every condition that was thrown at them in the form of weather and still managed to get so much done. It is awesome to see them working in the little bit we can see on the webcam because of the fog. Thanks crew!

Yes, excellent work. I hope once the ride is tested they get a few free hours of ridding for their efforts.