Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Stephanie,

We are not testing Diamondback, as the rumor mill suggests, because of the webcam angles

today. We're doing a webcam test to see what angles in the park we can

showcase this summer.

Don

I did email him, There were other subjects I had needed to ask him about but did bring up the webcams. I edited my email but this is the part about testing and cams. :)

That is a cool idea. I realize the cams are mounted wrong for this, but how about one pointing at the parking lot to see how full it is before coming. HA!

I think different web cam views are a great idea, one of the parking lot would be great. Be kinda nice to see how busy it is before you get there.

Stephanie,

We are not testing Diamondback, as the rumor mill suggests, because of the webcam angles

showcase this summer.

Don

I did email him, There were other subjects I had needed to ask him about but did bring up the webcams. I edited my email but this is the part about testing and cams. :)

That is a cool idea. I realize the cams are mounted wrong for this, but how about one pointing at the parking lot to see how full it is before coming. HA!

I think different web cam views are a great idea, one of the parking lot would be great. Be kinda nice to see how busy it is before you get there.

I wonder if that would work in their favor? How many days would it be slow and people say lets go and bring in business?

Stephanie,

showcase this summer.

Don

I have used the cams before in the past for that exact reason. They used to show main street and I would check before going to make sure it was not packed.

So I am hoping they will have a camera front park side as well.

I can't tell if all 3 trains are in the shed. This is probably some early April Fools joke.

I have absolutely nothing to gain for trying to fool anyone. I simply thought that everyone knew this already and wanted to comment on how awesome it looked. I wasn't the only one who witnessed this, by the way. However, if the park was trying to keep this hidden I am sorry for "spilling the beans" again.

~Josh