Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

KI needs more loud coasters!

Sick and tired of hearing things? Do you sometimes wish you just could tune it all out? Well, introducing, Diamondback! The first of the "Loud and Proud" coaster campaign held by Kings Island. These coasters, with the help of some good ears or a simple hearing aid, can simply end your hearing! No more having to listen to things like bad news on tv, loud crowds at football stadiums, reruns of George W. Bush speaches, no, this cancels it all out! Your now in your own private calm and peace. Diamondback, if we're doing it right, it'll be the last thing you hear!

-Jackson, who loves to immitate commercials as such.

I dont know how B&M hypers sound but the inverted and standup coasters have such a mean roar to them it fits the rides so well. I still dont know how they can make everything so freaking accurate

At Busch Gardens Williamsburg errrr.... excuse me Europe, when you ride on the Rhine River Cruise and you go by Apollo's Chariot and it is going through its turn around you can hear the roar of it so i am sure Diamondback will have some roar to. If only it would slither......

I dont know how B&M hypers sound but the inverted and standup coasters have such a mean roar to them it fits the rides so well. I still dont know how they can make everything so freaking accurate

At Busch Gardens Williamsburg errrr.... excuse me Europe, when you ride on the Rhine River Cruise and you go by Apollo's Chariot and it is going through its turn around you can hear the roar of it so i am sure Diamondback will have some roar to. If only it would slither......

Given it's close proximity to Vortex, and rumors surrounding that, I half expect your last work that ended in an "s" to be "sink". Should we start that rumor up or wait a couple years? I mean it was built on a lake...

Ok ok ok....OK....... I left the house at 5 and I had not heard anything about the trains running..... are you guys serious... they really ran the trains and I missed it! I had been watching the cam close all day. Last I had looked before I left it was pouring down the rain. I hope someone got pictures of this or the website updates there pictures! Just tell me you all are playing a joke....

Kitten, very very sad.... :(

Ok ok ok....OK....... I left the house at 5 and I had not heard anything about the trains running..... are you guys serious... they really ran the trains and I missed it! I had been watching the cam close all day. Last I had looked before I left it was pouring down the rain. I hope someone got pictures of this or the website updates there pictures! Just tell me you all are playing a joke....

Straight from the man's mouth:

Diamondback Blog

Ok ok ok....OK....... I left the house at 5 and I had not heard anything about the trains running..... are you guys serious... they really ran the trains and I missed it!

This is how I heard about it.

(IM from angrybeaver) hola!

Me: heyy stranger

angrybeaver: arent you sooo happy DB tested today!

Me: wha??!!! i didn't see anything on kic about it

First I miss the placement of the last piece of track, now I miss this.

WONDERFUL.

:angry: