Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

I'm not sure if it was heading to KI but yestrerday around 2:30 i saw a flat bed truck carrying large metal boards, that looked like something they would use in a loading platform for a roller coaster heading Southbound on State Hwy. 741 in Springboro.

^I would suggest reading a few pages of a topic instead of just the few recent posts from now on in all the topics you decide to post in.

i have if you look up you will see that i asked if all they worked on today was the lift hill and then no one respoened so i posted the last one

but anyways what did they work on today

Lift Supports and they delivered track,

Covered in depth over the last page or two.

thank you at least someone gives me a straight answer and i was just making sure that they worked mainly on the lift hill i was not for sure alright

so did they just work on the lift hill because not all of us have to ability to have a study hall and use a computer at school when they are at school cough beast1979 cough

i read all of the post before this one and i was just clearing stuff up and i didnt get this ansewred because i said beast1797 by mistake because i didnt read my post ok

edit: wait i have read all from today not all of the post