Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

I don't have to sit here and watch the webcam every minute of the day to be just as excited to have this ride open. And to ask why I'm even a member is just dumb. Whether or not I watch the webcam every minute doesn't prove anything. My point is, there is much more productive things I, or anyone can be doing with their life. We don't need minute to minute updates, just like monroe said. It's like watching paint dry, and getting a play by play of that. I mean is everyone so bored with their lives that they are watching a webcam all day?

I never said it wasn't exciting, because it definately is. But, heck, in my opinion, watching every minute would make it boring. IMO, coming back every day or 2 to see is MORE exciting, because a NOTICEABLE amount of work has been done since my last visit.

well whatever. we have different views on this.

Not that I plan on posting every time the crane moves, but if someone is that excited and wants to discuss what's happening in real time; I don't see what the big deal is or why they should be criticized. If you don't want to read through all of it, just make a note that this thread is not for you and don't open it.

Not that I plan on posting every time the crane moves, but if someone is that excited and wants to discuss what's happening in real time; I don't see what the big deal is or why they should be criticized. If you don't want to read through all of it, just make a note that this thread is not for you and don't open it.

:rolleyes: THANK YOU!!!! :rolleyes:

First off, yes they are putting up another piece, second, why did they move the first peice over? And will they move it back?

i was wondering the exact same thing. mabye the piece they moved over was a different size piece than the one they are installing. ok i am confusing :wacko:

Sorry, im just a little excited for Diamondback.