Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Well they still need to put up the first drop support before they can crown the lift. From the renderings the support that goes in the midway is what will hold the lift crown and a good portion of the first drop.

This is going to be one steep drop...

There is also a Blog update about the ACE event over the weekend, I wonder if the buffet was large enough to meet ACE standards ;)

Well they still need to put up the first drop support before they can crown the lift. From the renderings the support that goes in the midway is what will hold the lift crown and a good portion of the first drop.

This is going to be one steep drop...

There is also a Blog update about the ACE event over the weekend, I wonder if the buffet was large enough to meet ACE standards ;)

Ha! Well the buffet was really yummy but there were only coney dogs and chili.

Imagine what it will be like walking along the midway and all the sudden a train flys by at 80 miles per hour!

Oooo boy!!

It will be AMAZING!! Just imagine how loud it's going to be! Especially when the spine is hollow, so we're going to hear that thing ROAR.

It'll truely be amazing!

Me personally, as soon as I ride it on opening day, I'm either going to get in line for it again, or just stand by the drop to listen to it ROAR by and take pics.

It was confirmed on KICentral day that niether the track or the supports would be filled with sand.

Ahh I see. Not that I dislike the roar, because even will filled with sand it still roars just not as loud, I just dont want it to take away from what is left of the atmosphere in Rivertown. Plus nothing better than when a coaster goes flying by and it surprises you. Rather than hearing it coming a mile a way.

It was confirmed on KICentral day that niether the track or the supports would be filled with sand.

Plus nothing better than when a coaster goes flying by and it surprises you. Rather than hearing it coming a mile a way.

Perfect! I love that saying right there! :D

That's me new quote for DB. Or B&M's in general.