Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)

BoddaH1994

Also, is that unpainted track at Clermont Steel for Diamondback?

http://www.KICentral.com/photos/albums/use...v7and8_0027.jpg

Some of those pieces may be for DB, but it seems to me that some of those pieces are for an inversion of somesort, which would have to be for different coaster.

Don't forget about Manta! The inversion could be for the pretzel loop, if that's what track pieces those are for.

Good point! I hadn't thought about that.

Looks like we could see completion of the first drop before the day is out (it'll at least be most of the way there).

Should make for an awesome next update from Mr. Helbig and the KICentral staff. Plus, one good side-profile picture after completion of the drop should finally be able to put to rest any questions/concerns some may have about just how tall/steep the first drop will be when all is said and done.

Well once they finish the drop I would imagine Casper will pack up and leave while Clifford rolls towards the 2nd hill and finish it. Not to mention that work on the station will continue, supports will continue to be erected around the mcbr and hammerhead and they will probably poor the remaining footers for the helix in front of The Beast.