Halloween Haunt 2008

kiruler102

This is just my opinion. but do you guys think it would be cool to get a group of KIC Members together and just hang out one night suggesting the first friday or saturday. it would be cool saying i wasnt allowed to go to KIC day due to money but i have a gold pass and would be cool to see a couple of people from this site going to there faviorite place at night to get the living S*** scared out of them or just MAYBE. post suggestions. Lets make this Happen. :)

ok thanks.... so... does anyone want to go to Halloween Haunt opening night or opening saturday night? just let me know thanks so i can get a ride to Kings Island. Thanks

I'll see if I can get a ride out there, I'd love to go.

Let me know when you decide which day it'll be XD

ok well i have to see because of driving issues maybe i could get my dad or mom to go idk but idk if we do go we need to get back on this forum a day or so before and decide where we are going to meet up at and what we are going to do ok message me at myspace if you want myspace.com/dustinsexton thanks.

ok i will let you know ok but one question i have been there in the past on a saturday and it was packed but, do you think it would be on the first saturday because i wanted to try it out on a friday but transportion there and back to kentucky is hard so if i do go it would be a saturday.

• 4 weeks later...

ok countdown of about 4 days until haunt. Who wants to meet up by the metal detectors at about 645 ish to get in and get to urgent scare on friday? just reply to this. I would really like to make this a fun time and a cool adventure.

Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE MONSTERS LOOSE.