What is the Worst Ride You Have Ever Ridden?

Definitely Zamperla's Energy Storm:

http://www.zamperla.it/immaginiFoto/Energya_400.JPG

Horrid, simply horrid. Imagine being held in a wildly spinning Tilt-A-Whirl ride, but upside down for 30 seconds at a time. I rode it at a trade show. I have never seen one in a park, nor did I see ANYONE reride it at the trade show, nor did I see them sell any of the dastardly devices. Ickarooney.

I LOVE that ride! I rode it several times one night at a county fair while still living in Florida.

I think the worst coaster I have ridden was any of the Vekoma hang and bangs. The Hangman rollercoaster at Wild Adventures is murder. Invertigo is pretty close.

CHaos at CP.. hate that thing!

Just looking at it makes my stomach feel yucky. I am fine on coasters, but I can't do those crazy rides where the seats spin separately from the ride itself. I did one at our county fair a few weeks ago and wasn't able to look at food for the rest of the night.

I agree that SOB is very rough. However, if you can ride it last and have about 3-4 beers in you it won't ruin the rest of your day. I haven't ridden Mean Streak in 15 years but the same goes for it as long as you are towards the front.

Wow Im actually a big fan of Chaos at CP. Love that ride.

Now on to worst ride Ive ever been on. On the grounds of roughness, Im leaning towards Texas Giant, makes SoB look tame. Mean Streak is an extremely rough forceless coaster, I hate that thing. Such a pretty structure but nothing else going on. Villian at GL was pretty bad, no wonder it didnt sell. Most folks despised Drachen Fire at BGW, but I was a fan. Probably the most unique Arrom Multilooper out there, but the transistions made other Arrows feel smooth as glass.