Diamondback Station/Queue Art?

fcbaseball

As long as there are shade tents and vending machines, I could care less.

I personally like Top Thrill Dragster's theming the best.

The drag race and checkered flag theming, the bright red and yellow, and the "Ready To Go" song gets me so pumped. Not to mention the deafening roar of the train launching past me as I walk toward the entrance. :D

Imagine the same que your first time at the point after hours of great riding at night with the lights glowing and the adrenaline pumping.

What an experience for me. :wub:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^It kind of is at the beginning where the horse comes riding in and it kind of has that western twang guitar. But you are right probably not a good choice for a coaster with a snake theme.

Yeah I remember that part now, but I guess every song doesn't have to be totally western.

Knowing Kings Island, they'll probably just put 3 Chilivision TV's in the station and call it "themed." Now, in the high hopes they don't, I would love for it to have an awesome metal song, like "Tornado of Souls" by Megadeth. But I don't think too many families are going to like listening to metal, so I doubt they'll do that. I could see them going with a mainstream pop-rock band, though. Maybe Nickelback, or Seether (read: crap).

Dueling Dragons is probably the best queve i have ever been through and sadly it had no line so i didnt get to stop and appreciate it as much.

I've never been to Universal Studios so I can't speak too much, but I was impressed with Expedition Everest at WDW.

I loved waiting in line for Dueling Dragons! The theming at Islands of Adventure is amazing. Every time you walk through to a different section of that park it feels like you are entering another world.

I hope Diamondback's queue resembles Maverick's....it never felt like we waited 2 hours when we waited through that line. Although I think MF's queue is awesome with the DJ and the mist fans. Listening to music while you are waiting makes the time go by much faster!

I have to agree with whoever said they feel like they are going to die while waiting for Firehawk! I think that is one of the worst queues ever.

~Ash

Nah. Behemoth`s station is mostly steel and modern looking. I think KI will want Diamondbacks station to blend in more with Rivertown. I`d look for at least part of the station to feature some wood.

I think they'll go with a simple yet effective station house design much like what was used on both Behemoth & Dominator.

I have never been there, but I saw on TV something about Test Track (I think it's called) at DisneyWorld. The que there looked pretty good, but maybe someone that has actually been there has another opinion.

Although very interesting, it comes perilously close to being one long infomercial for General Motors. I usually bypass it, by entering the single rider line.