Diamondback Station/Queue Art?

fcbaseball

^KI's Don Helbig dropped a hint that The Beast line may be receiving a face lift for 2009 when he informed Ryan (Boddah1994) to let users know to bring their cameras and get photographs of The Beast entrance before the season was over.

Personally I'd rather not see any snake exhibits or snake skin in the queue line. . . . I HATE SNAKES.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^KI's Don Helbig dropped a hint that The Beast line may be receiving a face lift for 2009 when he informed Ryan (Boddah1994) to let users know to bring their cameras and get photographs of The Beast entrance before the season was over.

Personally I'd rather not see any snake exhibits or snake skin in the queue line. . . . I HATE SNAKES.

You should have seen the snake over at coney maul the first haunt weekend!!

Personally, I am upset with the trees being destroyed, but I understand things must change. I just hope they are replaced elsewhere in the park.

Personally, I am upset with the trees being destroyed, but I understand things must change. I just hope they are replaced elsewhere in the park.

Have a look here. If you look closely, you'll be able to tell that some trees will be making a return visit to The Beast's plaza area.

After visiting the park on the 1st, I could see KI getting rid of the "Beast Canyon" entrance, and placing a new entrance very near to the ORP stand. It seems very logical to me to redo it that way.

Have a look here. If you look closely, you'll be able to tell that some trees will be making a return visit to The Beast's plaza area.

After visiting the park on the 1st, I could see KI getting rid of the "Beast Canyon" entrance, and placing a new entrance very near to the ORP stand. It seems very logical to me to redo it that way.

could you please post a new link. and i like The Beast canyon building

.....you're riding a coaster themed to the Diamondback RattleSNAKE. The coaster train is themed to a giant SNAKE. You're, in essence, riding a giant SNAKE.

Just to help you with your hatred of snakes, Indy. :lol:

Oh I am quite sure that they will be replaced......with concrete.

could you please post a new link. and i like The Beast canyon building

Here you go. Hope this one works.***EDIT

That didn't work either. Just watch the off ride animation atDiamondback's site and when it hits the final helix, you'll be able to tell.

• 2 weeks later...

^^What's funny, is my prediction is NO music!!

Yes, Behemoth has none, but also consider...Firehawk has no music, and most everything else that does at KI is by virtue of former owner's TV's...

The fact still remains that CP is CP (with all of their queue music), and things like simple queues, splashdown landscaping that does NOT compete with Busch, and no queue music are easy things to save nickles and sustain budgets...

• 2 weeks later...
I`m fairly certain that Cedar Fair installed speakers in Firehawk`s queue to play music.

And many of the queue TVs have begun to disappear.

I really hope Diamondback doesn't have "Skyline Vision." <_<

Does anybody remember that video about the cats and they would sing that song that went like "shockacon" extreemly weird

I`m fairly certain that Cedar Fair installed speakers in Firehawk`s queue to play music.

And many of the queue TVs have begun to disappear.

I really hope Diamondback doesn't have "Skyline Vision." <_<

Does anybody remember that video about the cats and they would sing that song that went like "shockacon" extreemly weird

You mean...this? http://www.webratsmusic.com/video-22250-ch...tties-promo.php

haha

This video along with the other kitten music videos played on the queue TVs were actually VH1 promos created by the folks of rathergood.com They also created a few spots for Quiznos: