Some Questions

G-Force

Ok, so me and my friends are camping the night at KI's entrance the night before opening, to get good if not first seats on Diamondback. But, I have a few concerns. We are all getting season passes, and if we get them now can we get the pictures taken and the actual passes made this season? Is there a time for picture taking and all that stuff before the park opens in 2009? And, are you allowed to spend the night waiting at the entrance of KI? Thanks in advance,

G-Force

No, you CANNOT camp at Kings Island's entrance, unless of course the park has some special event to allow such. To do so otherwise would be considered trespassing and the park would probably prosecute.

And if you buy a pass now, it can be processed now, and gets you ONE visit this season, unless it is a renewal...or that's my understanding, anyway. Contact the park to be sure.

^^Or buy a first rider's seat on the charity auction!!

*fingers crossed I can get in for under $200!!* (but hey, it'll be for a good cause!!)

First rides that are auctioned have gone for thousands of dollars.

True...but I was only factoring in charity first ride bids for 07 and 08 rides (such Maverick and Behemoth) AND considering a spring 09 economy and not the economy of the early 2000's for things like Millennium Force or SOB...

If you drive,I'd just go park somewhere,like in in great wolf lodge's parking lot(If you dont wanna pay for a room)and sleep in your car.Thats what my dad would do if he had the time.

Security patrols motel and hotel parking lots for obvious reasons. Great Wolf did not build its parking lot for you, a non-paying so-called guest, to park and sleep in. Again, you would be trespassing and subject to arrest. It's also not a very safe thing. NOT a good idea.

If you MUST sleep in your car, may I suggest Wal-Mart? At least until very recently, and I think still, they are very accomodating to such practices, including RV'rs. And there is security. Do check with the manager first.

If you drive,I'd just go park somewhere,like in in great wolf lodge's parking lot(If you dont wanna pay for a room)and sleep in your car.Thats what my dad would do if he had the time.

Security patrols motel and hotel parking lots for obvious reasons. Great Wolf did not build its parking lot for you, a non-paying so-called guest, to park and sleep in. Again, you would be trespassing and subject to arrest. It's also not a very safe thing. NOT a good idea.

If you MUST sleep in your car, may I suggest Wal-Mart? At least until very recently, and I think still, they are very accomodating to such practices, including RV'rs. And there is security. Do check with the manager first.

lets just build another campground.I really like camping,and sleeping next to KI would be awesome.

I would not recommend sleeping at WalMart or Home Depot.

There are far too many car vandalisms and the thefts from those two stores for that to be considered safe.

I would not have any issue sleeping in the parking lot of a hotel and have actually napped in those locations a couple times.