Closed pathway

IheartKI

Yeah I really missed that path the other day...when we first learned it would be closed, I thought it would just be a minor inconvenience, but it means walking all the way through nick u or coney mall to get back to Int. Street and AZ...I spent more time walking than anything else that day.

I am looking forward to next year and the path being open again!

I was told at the beginning of the season that the path will not be reopening.

That really stinks! Having to go through Coney Mall where that three point basketball game thing is at, right before you get to BLSC is awful! I hate going through there. It's too crowded, and too noisy! And when you have three children, it's just chaos.

back in the day

one could cut across swan lake via a little causeway which originated in a picnic area (next to Wings?)

I dont know when that closed, bout the time the dolphin show went defunct

I hope the babbaling brook is re established once Diamondback is up an running

^That would depend on the layout of the queue.

I think they plan on re-opening it. I think they probably know how much of a hassle it can be without the path there and I don't see why they would build the que so they could not put a path, unless absolutely forced to.

back in the day

one could cut across swan lake via a little causeway which originated in a picnic area (next to Wings?)

I dont know when that closed, bout the time the dolphin show went defunct

I hope the babbaling brook is re established once Diamondback is up an running

I miss that. The nature tunnel correct?

And about the brook, I've been wondering about that all season. I sure hope it runs again.

It was kind of weird. Looking at the map this spring, I thought it would be a major headache not having that path open.

Once we got there though, it didn't seem like that big of a deal.

They can leave it closed, but I think they'll have something go through there so you cn see the splash down.

It was kind of weird. Looking at the map this spring, I thought it would be a major headache not having that path open.

Once we got there though, it didn't seem like that big of a deal.

They can leave it closed, but I think they'll have something go through there so you cn see the splash down.

I think my biggest annoyance is traversing through the masses of people standing in line for food in Nick U.