Trip to Cedar Point 8/26

hausty1983

Cool so today is a good day to go? I'm passing Findlay,Ohio now almost there I am so excited I have never been I have alway went fishing on lake Lake Erie but never been to CP! I want to hit up as much as we can today my friends and I got a pay once visit 2x ticket! I will have pictures I may need help uploading them. Thanks flight ;)

It may look like that but, I was there last year at this time the last week in Aug. Lines were around 45 mins to an hour the for the major rides, staffing to me seemed low, ie Magnum's station would be filled up, Dragsters station no one blocking it off, or controlling it. That's way I'm waiting till Oct.

I try to go when there is a slight chance of rain or thunderstorms. Less people = happy Angie.

I went around the end of June when they were forecasting isolated thunderstorms and a 50 percent chance of rain. Around late morning, a storm broke and it poured for about 15 minutes. It was just letting up when we saw a big bolt of lightning, and people started running for shelter. I hid out with my friend in the Chuck Wagon pizza place, and got something to eat while the weather unleashed its fury on the park. It cleared up after a bit, and some of the park had cleared out, so I got more rides in than I expected.

Later around 5, it downpoured for about half an hour, and my friend and I hid under a face painting tent and laughed as crowds of people ran for the exit. The rain gave way to brilliant sunshine, and about 2/3 of the park was gone by this time. I ended up getting 4 rides in a row on MF, including a ride in the front seat. I got a total of 19 rides in that day. B)