Press Release: Carmen Electra at Kings Island August 30th

BoddaH1994

Carmen Electra at Kings Island August 30

Former Kings Island entertainer to appear in Flashback: Totally 80’s!

Kings Island, Ohio – Visitors to Kings Island will have an opportunity to see Carmen Electra up close and personal Saturday, August 30, when the American glamour model and television personality makes special appearances in the park’s Flashback: Totally 80’s! show at 2:30pm and 4:00pm in the International Showplace Theatre.

Ms. Electra began her career as an entertainer at Kings Island in 1990 as a dancer in one of the most popular shows in the park’s 36-year history, “It’s Magic.” She gained fame for her appearances on the MTV game show Singled Out, on the television series Baywatch, and for her roles in the parody films Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans.

The shows are included free with park admission.

^^Yeah, she said she was looking forward to a Skyline 3-way, which as much as I like Skyline, a.) I hope she doesn't get it at the park!! (not the best quality), and b.) Gold Star is still better!!! :P

Man, Something about her, and a 3-way, makes me wish this wasn't a family site!!!!