Want to experience working at Coney?

CoastersRZ

Have you ever wanted to experience working as a ride operator without putting in long hours for months and months in the summer? Have you ever wanted to work just weekends at an amusement park running the rides? Well, now is your chance! Coney Island`s rides department is very short staffed and needs a few extra bodies for the remaining eight operating days of the season.

The remaining days of the season are Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of this weekend (August 30, 31st and September 1st) Saturday, September 6th and the last two weekends of September (20, 21, 27, and 28th).

The hours are as follows:

August 30: 10:30-9

August 31: 10:30-8

September 1: 10:30-6

September 6: 10:30-8

September 20, 21, 27, 28: 11:30-6

If you are interested in working at Coney for the last days of the operating season, please send me a PM for more details. (I am likely working seven of the remaining eight days the rides are open).

As a ride operator for the last 3 seasons at Coney, I can honestly say this job is the most fun I've ever had! Its a great way to get into the amusement park industry, you get to work with rides and be an entertainer, and its a good way to earn money aswell...Infact, the only reason I'm not working at Coney for the next few weeks is that I'm stuck in college with a lack of transportation.