show your craziest onride photos

fan of beast

LOL – nice photo I have done some pretty funny Scooby’s Doo’s Haunted Castle on ride photo, but never bought. I think I would if KI offered a photo pass type system where I paid one price and then get all my photos on a CD.

Great to see you made it to the park.

i like to have fun with the onride photos.

here is one i bought today after riding The Beast.

i'd like to see if others have any wild onride photos.

beastpic.jpg

OMG,Its tower Johnny!!!! I had a funnny one on top thrill dragster,i had an scrunched up face,and was terrified.I dont know what hapenned to the pic though.

I really wish I bought the one I did. I had a book with me in the park and forgot that I shoved it in my pocket while getting on Beast. I realized it at the midpoint of the first lift, and decided to take a try at it. The result was tons of people screaming on the ride, and one 13 year old reading The Kingdom Keepers on the way down.

On Millenium Force, my 3 friends and I acted like we were beating the crap out of each other. Someone had their hands around my neck, the person behind him was pulling him off, and the guy beside him was about to punch him. If that made sense, great. I don't have the photo with me, but it would have to be my favorite. My second favorite is my first ride on SOB in winter jackets, hats, and gloves.

I have tried the acting like your hitting the person next to you bit on The Beast before. Not a good idea considering my friend put his head down in the seat and when we got to the bottom he was banging all around on that seat, lap bar, and the bar you hold onto. Priceless.

I wish I had gotten a photo of my dad and I on Dragster.

His hair was blowing straight back, his eyebrows were arched all crazy, his eyes were so wide you could see the whites around them, and his mouth was twisted into some kind of crazy diagonal shape. When I saw the photo, I laughed until I had tears rolling down my face and my stomach hurt.

I never buy the pictures, cuz i usually can't afford them. But if I had, I would have some dandies.

1) My dads sunglasses fell down on his face on The Beast one time, he kept beating himself in the face trying to push them back up.

2)When we rode tower of terror at MGM studios, they wouldn'ttake my friends bag, so he latched the seatbelt through the strap. All the way down it hit hime in the face, and on the way back up it would crush, parts, if you *guys* know what I mean. The funniest part was the sound he would make everytime it changed direction.

• 1 month later...

I especially love the expression on the guy behind you who looks like he's about to cry!!

I wish I could find the original of my Face/Off picture, but all I can find is the one I scanned that's still inside the paper frame. If you take the paper frame off, you can see my brother's friend's hand in the corner of the picture. He was facing me and trying to smack me through the entire ride.

Here's my submissions:

BEAST-1.jpg

Me on the left, my best friend on the right - this was her first coaster ever, can you tell? :D

100_0830.jpg

Me on the left with arms up (I ignore the warnings) and my husband with his face all scrunched up on the right. His first TTD ride.

Well if I can find it....one of me on Flight of Fear this past summer, my friend and I on the coaster and heaven forbid I didn't know they took the picture as you went off...so my mouth is WIDE open and my friend is relaxed! HAH!

My first TTD picture...hah! I will have to my brother scan that one, because that was TORTURE for me to be on that ride. Only got to see the last picture after 2 roll backs and I've got this ****ed off look on my face. LOL :P

I have no clue if they took your pic on Nighthawk at Carowinds, I would've been crying in that one! LOL

But if I can ever find it, my FOF from this summer is my best one.

On%20ride.jpg

My ex-girlfriend back in...8th grade, I think? I was surprised when years later when I found the pic it was The Beastie!?! I thought it was from The Beast!! But I'll keep her identity protected... ;)

LMFAO!! which ones your ex?

n21411820_30264754_6529.jpg

Wow Brad... thug life is rough huh white boi ;):lol:

PS. and no thats not me in that picture up there dork :P

or is it..... ;)