Photo Update of DiamondBack from Sept 11th.

Dane

Awesome pics!!

I'm kind of jeleous that Cincy's weather looks better than Indy's right now! (bluer sky and less clouds...great track rigging weather I guess!)

Do you think it would be worth it to move from here to there? KI being the main reason why lol.

Do you think it would be worth it to move from here to there? KI being the main reason why lol.

Well, my sister has already tried convincing me to move to west Cleveland (for CP purposes), but I actually already moved to Cincy (05 & 06) and moved back to Indy! But it was sweet living 5 minutes away from KI, and I still have friends who live there.

Great pics Dane! They got alot done in just one day, i can't wait to see how the coaster will look next week!

Well, if you want this time next week, I may have a good guess!

From the Diamondback Blog:

...In a matter of days construction will begin on the 230-foot lift hill...

Lift Hill!! Yummy. B)

Sweet pics. I wonder what makes them work on one section over another.

They are probably trying to get the work done that doesn't require cranes or other equipment on the paths during operation and saving that work for the off season.

They are working behind the crypt now and they will be working on the lift next week.

The reason why it will be the last piece to be installed is because with the structure having been built on one side and not on the other, it would cause uneven tension on the structure.

Science is fun!!! B)

Totally. ;)

I would like to see them move the webcam, but I doubt they would go through the trouble.